1 Like

Enough. Argue via PM if you must.

6 Likes

Support the petition

2 Likes

+Support the petition

3 Likes

44/5000
why should I pay money? if there is a trainer?

2 Likes

Even though this “petition” isn’t really a petition but rather a poll of sorts…

But yes - you have mine.
+1

3 Likes

Support the petition

4 Likes

sorry but the fish always begins stinking from the head:

example is not correct, do you propose to block the top 10 players?
if he uses cheats - he should be banned.

the problem is that - all the players in guild (on this topic) are using cheats, it’s clear enough to play in the guild war! Moreover, this trainer was sent out to the developers for taking measures, but nothing changed.

3 Likes

This is our unemployed (I do not know such a word in English, so in Japanese) Hikky, who plays around the clock. And it’s not about him, but about cheaters, with whom technical support does nothing, as well as the possibility of hacking the game. I’m ready to indicate the name of this guild and ask for action
sorry for my English (google translate helped)

9 Likes

Last week, I and this guy took 5 and 4 place. You think all ten cheaters. If you play a lot every day, to be in the top 10 is not difficult. In guild (on this topic), I was 1 day and know that they not only use the trainer, but also give it to new players.

5 Likes

The guild in question (so want to name them) were in the same bracket as myself two or three weeks ago.
A sub level 50 player tore through all 5 Guild Wars fights beating off defenses all rated 9000+ and they topped the bracket.
Being level 1000+ I very often struggle to win all my GWs fights and I remember trying to fight high leveled players when I was level 20. It did not go well.

It’s a shame that informing people on the forums of cheaters is not allowed. But cheating is apparently tolerated. Not quite sure I understand that logic.

20 Likes

Sorry but assumimg a playtime of 3 mins per game this guy must be playing about 23+ hours a Day… Not much time to sleep, eat and live…
Call it Account sharing…

2 Likes

дибилойдище (фиг те а не перевод этого слова), я именно это и сказал постом выше что он мегазадрот и играет 24 часа в сутки (не в обиду сказано, шторм)

4 Likes

1 mins per game on 4 speed) I take 1000 points in pvp on 30-35 mins. I think you can calculation.

1 Like

I have no idea what you said but your can have a :heart: anyway…:slight_smile:

I reported the same guild to support two weeks ago.

7 Likes

Its funny how many people state that they have reported these cheaters to Support or to the Devs and “the people who run this game” emphatically state that they ban cheaters and yet nothing has happened with this guild.

5 Likes