Smashed Mouth

Green day GW team:

Essence of Evil (any green storm class)
Syc
Smashedmouth
Lep

lol

[6926,6204,1285,6783,3068,1,1,1,2,2,3,2,14017]

I would not go crazy about putting him in 1st slot since he is not impervious, so he is subject to all kinds of effects. Toadsqueezer is not.

4 Likes

Smashed mouth - the joke is on us for even considering using it

What we need now is an empowered goblin that transforms a colour of choice to green.

That’s clearly the missing piece to make goblins viable.

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Actually the missing Goblin piece is a cleanse (outside of using medals).

Goblins, much like orcs, don’t bathe.

8 Likes

Goblin that gives half Mana to other goblins at the start of battle will be purchasable in the third battle pass.

Wait what?

Just a guess… At this point.

It doesn’t make sense to bathe, when we’ll be covered in the blood of Elvses again minutes later.

And yet, in an effort to improve diplomatic relations, I showered 6 out of 8 weeks from July thru September in 2019, and 7 out of 8 weeks in 2020. I have yet to wash off the sweet stench from last weeks GW, but it’s only Tuesday. I got time. Maybe after I test this new troop vs a few more Alliance members…

Does it get an Extra Turn after casting?

1 Like

Yes. And it self-cleanses, so not even being Frozen can stop it.

3 Likes

Oh, can it also be part Elf so it gets an Ancestry trait to be immune to Mana Drain? It could be High Ancestry so its immune to Death Marks. A High Elf Goblin, think about the lore!

2 Likes

Plus, it’s the ONLY troop in the game that can be used on multiple Guild Wars defenses without penalty. In fact, there’s a bonus if it’s used on each team since we want to encourage people to face their new favorite troop more often.

And because it’s deemed too good at this point without any balancing element, it’s not allowed on offense, in any game mode.

Wouldn’t want to break the game by allowing players to beat up on content too efficiently.

Haha of course, otherwise the other goblins would laugh and bully him/her/it.

2 Likes