Silver Necropolis - Incorrect Faction/Banner Icon

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
iOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expecting to see Silver Necropolis icon/banner

Currently Silver Necropolis is the same as The Warrens icon on Underworld map
Currently SN Banner is the same visually as the Rat Banner but does have the correct colors listed

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time you log in

Steps to make it happen again
Go to Underworld map or Troop menu

Same issue for me. Also on iOS

In about 50 hours a dev can correct me. But I’ve had similar past issues like this. The only way to remedy it is to uninstall the game and redownload it.
MAKE SURE before you do anything that you REGISTER your device. And write down your info. Otherwise @Kafka will yell at me if you don’t. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you, AWRyan. That did the trick. I am always leery about deleting and redownloading games. I have this inordinate fear about something going wrong or getting lost. :grin:

3 Likes

I also have this problem in IOS and I do not know what to do !!

I uninstalled / reinstalled the game and it fixed the problems. However, now I have no sound in the game and I no longer get alerts of any type despite being enabled. I never really played the game with sound so losing it is not a major issue but I would like to get the alerts working again.

1 Like

Try disabling and re-enabling the alerts. I had the same issue after I reinstalled the game recently.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Thank you so much for helping everything went back as it was

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I cannot get the notifications to manifest again. I disabled/enabled the notifications in the game menu as well as in the settings on my tablet. I rebooted the game multiple times and rebooted my tablet a few times as well to no avail. @Cyrup @Kafka - any advice how to get the notifications back? Or should I start a new bug thread?
It’s frustrating having to delete and reinstall the game to get rid of one bug only to have another appear that was not there before.

Hey @Makkon if you’re still having trouble with notifications please reach out to support here :slight_smile:

I’m glad you got the other issue resolved with reinstalling. As our game has a lot of updates and is available on multiple platforms, like any other games as a service it’s subject to some bugs and errors and can perform differently depending on the platform it’s on - so I reinstall can be helpful :slight_smile: