Silver Lining

i need the screenshots!!

You can see them on Taran’s world if you’d like. DM me if you need a link to it.

1 Like

You gave me a piece…I figured out the rest of the puzzle. #spoilers for more info. :wink:

1 Like

Ooh I got a bonus for our guild winning yesterday’s guild wars… oh… er…?

6 Likes

Hum… you know there is a treasure gnome in the Soul Forge right?

Where’s the hero when everyone needs him? Dear %username%, please save us!

I need a hero.mp3

2 Likes

She likely was.

He might be Sun Bird’s best friend, I think.

Crystal Maiden, is that you?

I keep looking at Hyndla’s 15 Mana ability thinking that there must be a mistake: nice Direct dmg, plus 1/2 adjacent dmg, plus freeze them all, plus Summon a Giant) and the icing in the cake her third trait ‘Giant Queen’ +2 Magic & Life.

I’m convinced she wasn’t compared to anything in the current game on a cost/power basis.

1 Like

There are troops that deal overall 2 times her damage…
Secondary spelleffect summons are notorious for being super cheap manawise, often being slapped on spells for virtually no significant extracost.
She definitely is way above really old troops, but i’d argue significantly weaker than some of the newer releases.

Another troop RnGeezus won’t let me have. Why do you spite thee?

Just cause sometimes people forget about this option… may the odds forever be in your favor.

1 Like

Just 40 keys to get the new legendary, happy with that :+1:

1 Like

Once again a nice troop but because of the meta you can’t use it 98% of the time

Technically Krystenax is cheaper

Not if you use titan class :slight_smile:

…for one cast which doesn’t even get through the armor of one troop. You will have to cast her quite a bit more than once :sunglasses:

1 Like

How can I forget the “Spoils of War” Mini Game, that I get to play for 5-30 minutes solid every time a new Legendary troop is released :star_struck::yum:

3 Likes

So you’re the 40% of players that still use Treasure Maps. Way to be apart of the problem, instead of the solution. :wink:

I think he’s referring to the “game” of buying event chests one at a damn time for glory.

I win every time!!

6 Likes