Silver Lining

Lol we almost got double event week :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought I saw Spider Bait for awhile. I thought that was the event for Apr 02… Now I have no idea what is going on.

1 Like

You all saw nothing! (I’m scheduling a bunch of posts for when I’m away at GDC.)

5 Likes

Deleted… But not forgotten.

LAAALAAAAA

3 Likes

This event is the good one other was too early release they deleted the other thread

@Saltypatra you also forgot to post the story :stuck_out_tongue:

Sirrian writes the story, I do the blog and social posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

if only Salty could censor this RFG I’m seeing instead of just censoring me.

:unamused::pensive::persevere:

I plan on winning with it.

She told you, you saw nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

I was already posting. Lol

i-do-what-i-want-gif-6

6 Likes

Yup don’t you remember she the social ninja? Lol

1 Like

I remember her leaving work on Friday… So now she’s taking her hangover out on me. Lol
The people will only take oppression for so long before a rebellion is created. Forever, remember, 8 months before November. :wink::imp:

My birthday is in November, I AM THE REBELLION.

Also, I wasn’t drinking at work on Friday, nor did I party that evening. I had far too much work and planning to do for GDC. :stuck_out_tongue: I am actually much worse when I am partying…

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshots of the April troops :stuck_out_tongue: Now you can change their stats so we don’t recognize them in 30 days!

NowayJoe2Go

Who said you were? Hmm… :thinking:. It’s okay Salty… Nimhaim nor Sirrian will read this. This is a safe place. :grin:

resist the dark side temptation to edit my post to make it look like I did

Speaking of GDC… if you fail to make a plan with 505 & Nintendo to get GoW ported to the Switch while there…then don’t bother even coming back at all. The fate of the game is in your hands Salty. Make us proud.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: How scheduled troops for April need to be planned before Salty is away next week. Interesting. :grin:

Jarl shall return!

I like to have things done in advance. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes