Sigils not awarded correctly

PS4 Platform-Current Version of Game

When playing bounty event noticed sigils aren’t being awarded correctly, I start with 6 sigils, upon going into battle I am now down to 5… while in game play I kill a valraven which at the end of the battle shows I get 2 sigils, upon exiting reward screen to go fight another battle there are 6 sigils available to play, but excuse me last time I checked 5+2 is 7 not 6. Happens all the time…

So, you have 5 sigils before doing the room, spend one entering, get two from Valraven, have six after finishing the room. Everything is working correctly.

My math may be rusty but 5-1+2=6.

Lol it happens to be that entering the fight has a 1 sigil cost which some people forget to deduct, but it’s working fine as DA explained

OP said he started with 6 sigils

2 Likes

Oh, really. Interesting.
If that is what’s actually happening to OP…maybe there is something deeper going on.
(Anyway, sigils have always worked correct for me.)

Ok, caught a few more Valravens, I had 2 sigils before entering battle, won & killed valraven… when I go to start next battle I should have 3 sigils, but only got 1 because I only showed 2, should have been 3, 1 left plus 2 won is 3 sigils… did it again also when I had no sigils left & killed valraven & won match… I should have 2 sigils & I only had 1.

1 Like

In that there really is a problem to be investigated.

Note down the time you played those matches so that a dev can easily check your sigil history and see if anything was wrong

1 Like

I’m also curious what devs have to say about this.

Hey if you can tell me the date/time (and your timezone) when you noticed this, even a rough time, it will help me pinpoint the issue. Thank you!