Show Off Your GoW Pet Names!

Here’s what I’ve got so far. Choosing names has proven to be the most difficult part of pet events :laughing:

Screenshot_2018-05-03-10-25-28~2

Screenshot_2018-05-03-10-27-15~2

4 Likes

First of all… Dayummm… you have a ton of pets, @VenusBlue . :scream_cat:

Back on topic, I love jezebel, jiggles and porkchop. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m lucky, everyone has been going nuts in our guild. I’m probably also a little crazy because when my phone buzzes in the middle of the night that they found a new one, i get right out of bed.

3 Likes

Yea, I must admit that I barely got any sleep that first day of release. Now, that I have my black cat, I’m not as hyper about it.

It still sucks to miss one though.

2 Likes

That it does! They all come around eventually though. We had rocki for the second and third time today, and just now another trogpole. I’m waiting patiently til pegaset is released. I can’t even…so cute!

That’s a good thing. I’ve already missed Leafette twice. :sob:

Im too lazy i keep the same name :slight_smile:

But would probably call roger or bugs the rabbit

2 Likes

I did decide to go with Copycat for Mimic and I decided on Tauros for the Minitaur. It works in reference to what he boosts and it’s the name of a Pokemon. So, I figured, why not? Haha.

4 Likes

We just got this little adorable babies Orc, that has a little snot running. :blush:
Say hello to Jono! :sunny:

5 Likes

That is too cute with that avatar. :rofl:

1 Like

I named chimera Gangbang

8 Likes

Well 3 pet in one something went wrong lol

:rofl::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry but wtf is that?

Come on dev you could do better then this lol this is the ugliest pet and the flame pet not too far behind

Is it supposed to be a baby Rock Troll? It looks more like they were thinking of Rock Spirit when they drew it.

Still, it’s body parts should be connected somehow, shouldn’t they?

1 Like

its baby geb

xD

3 Likes

Connected by elemental magic? :thinking:

4 Likes

I was kind of reminded of a Storm Atronach:

But there isn’t a troop in GOW that actually looks anything like that…

2 Likes

@Tacet here is for you buddy

Screenshot_2

6 Likes