Haha, very nice nickname! :smiley:

2 Likes

9 Likes

So, I take it that you’re fond of Spartacus. :thinking:

nim_pets

8 Likes

No one else used “Thackery Binx”?

:shock:

OMG I totally forgot about that! He was my favorite character in that movie too.

2 Likes

You haven’t seen it?

8 Likes

His dad works at Monsterz Inc.

Screenshot_3

8 Likes

I only named one

8 Likes

Epona the falabella…smartest name on here.

1 Like

@Ashasekayi Great Thread! :heart:
Sorry I’m so late to the party, here are my babies.

9 Likes

Can we plz have a little cute mech pet that I can call for @efh313?

2 Likes

grim

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @efh313 :smile_cat:

Cutenkhamun and Cobra Chi made me laugh. :kissing_cat: Also, I wish I would have thought of Godric for the Griffling.

2 Likes

IMG_1129

Only named one, and it’s after our old guildmaster who had the larger version as his profile picture. I’m sure some of you veterans will remember this name :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I considered naming that troop Ogunther too. I miss him around here. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

First of all great thread Asha! its really fun to read all those pet names!

@DEMONorANGEL generally you can do whatever you want and make fun of anybody like awr how it fits you. but i do not find it ok making jokes on my valued comrade vangor in an unfair way, especially because as he is not even able to respond to you in any way, only due to some minor misunderstandings in the past which led to an exclusion from forums.

btw @ the bann-decision-taker: i do not know what exactly happened in the past and cannot give any sophisticated opinion on that, but i can tell since first meeting him in my guild and on discord he is a very friendly, loyal and reliable colleague as well as a sensible council member of our guild! sometimes time and people change and/or develop… maybe here in forums as well?! :wink:

6 Likes

just meant as a joke lol. have a sense of humor. :smiling_imp:

feel free to name a silly pet after me i wont be offended …
Just Amused and smiling. :innocent:

love always DoA

Edit… @demaio had no idea he was banned from forums. i edited my previous post my bad

My favorite :blush:

11 Likes