Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Two new troops, 337 → 339

1 Like

It’s not that unlikely actually. There were at least 2 other people in that topic that also posted screenshots of getting Gard’s avatar using event keys today. :slight_smile:
And @Rasper got one too, though he didn’t have a screenshot in that topic. So at least 4 people were succesfull. That’s pretty nice odds I think (especially if you’re an endgame player with plenty of resources to burn on things like this to get that missing mythic)…

1 Like

This is a total about face to how it’s been in the past for getting mythics from event keys. This is welcome news.

2 new cards, so you’re going to be just one below the threshold to stay on the honorable mention. You’ve still got at least 9 hours to make it. :slight_smile:

I’m not even playing the game and haven’t been for 2 months! I’m surprised I’m still anywhere close tbh

1 Like

I’m sad to hear that. You and Tacet were staples.

Still on honourable mention I believe with 325

1 Like

I think the chart showing 367 that includes unreleased troops…
As of now,I updated all traits for all 352 troops.
From 352 -14 troops are not mythic.
total 338 mythic.

put in mythic in the rarity column and 20 in the level column and it’ll show the right number

@outlander since you posted a screen shot and said the corrected number I’ll let you get added to the ranking, but I’ll need to see a corrected screenshot first. Iit needs to have correct search criteria. See the many examples.

rarity mythic (or partial)
and either count “>0” or level 20.

Congratulations to @Draprion for ascending from honorable mention to leader board after a single week. Way to go!

Since there were 2 new cards, this was a ruff week for many to stay on the leader board. @DonBoba and @sdoherty14 both dropped onto honorable mention.

@KrudlerTheHorse went up one to 321, but it was just shy of the 322 honorable mention threshold. So close. It was a valiant attempt.

@brit999 also dropped off the honorable mention list with 320.

This was the first week we’ve seen people actually getting mythics with event keys. Congrats to Rasper and Darkness on their new Gard’s Avatar. What a perfect week to get it too.

There’s no longer a big gap between the front runners and the rest of us. Now there’s a steady stream of competitors climbing after yonizaf.

Top 3

1. yonizaf 346
  2. Namour 345
  3. Jainus 342

I am at 331 right now. I would post a picture of it, but my internet is way to nad to upload pictures :confused:

1 Like

coulda, woulda, shoulda … maybe next week, mate.

haha, don’t worry, i trust you, you can have my place on the LB.

No sweat, too late for this week’s update @DonBoba , but get something in during the week so we can welcome your return. :smile:

It was cool that our guilds got to finally fight last week in GW. Hope you enjoyed it too. This week won’t be as fun since Unrepentant is back in bracket 1.

1 Like

Oh it was fun indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me it was the silver lining in the weird thing where #5 Unrepentant and #6 were the teams in bracket 1 to drop to bracket 2. Still scratching my head over that one. At least we got to enjoy that together.

2 Likes

It was certainly an impressive score that you guys racked up against us! :grin:

2 Likes

I respectfully bow out. I’m barely coasting on fumes at this point lol

Good work and respect to the people who’ve collected more than I ever thought really possible!

2 Likes

Don Boba on the matter of guild wars your soldier defense actually beat me I redeemed myself by besting your defense so I got 4/1 that week as PG said it was indeed a great week and I still have stuff to learn a SOlLDER bested me but Ur still waiting to go against Dragons Peak heh heh

2 Likes