Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Welcome Spartan!
(300)

1 Like

I will slip down the chart for a while as (1) I tend to hoard keys for kingdom releases and don’t play enough to max Glory and mythic the event troop every week… and (2) work is really busy now so I am getting less play time… usually get 2-3 hours a day on trains, but currently driving to work sites… playing gems while driving is apparently frowned upon…

3 Likes

True, I only collect tribute while driving. I think I did maybe one match in traffic.

I’m also a hoarder, I’ll have the new city to 5 stars the first day, just like I did with the last one. I have a whole system and do weekly strategy guides for our 3 guilds.

slowly but surely …

2 Likes

Up to 334 now

1 Like

You just beat me to 334. @tanis beat me by 12 minutes.

1 Like

1 Like

Now at 340. Ascending to Mythic one troop at a time

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Catching up one closer to @yonizaf was worth posting an image this week… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

closer … closer …

1 Like

336 now after getting Gard’s Avatar from an event chest…

1 Like

336 here also.

1 Like

334 now, two new troops AND scored a Gard from event chests!

1 Like

Just barely keeping my head above water with all you amazing collectors around!

1 Like

You picked a good team to get gard. It’s amazing this week. I’m running a gard team all week instead of my usual krystanex team.

That’s amazing @Darkness to get it from event chests. It rarely happens. I’ve seen people drop 50K glory and thousands of gems and hundreds of event keys to not get the mythic.