Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

At the risk of a further de-rail of this thread -
What are end gamers thoughts on traiting all troops for the sake of completion?
Or just trait as needed to keep spare arcanes in case of mythics or the unexpected?

1 Like

My thought is trait everything :smiley:
I’m less then 100 traits away from traiting all available troops.
@Jarod0000 glad my army proved strong ^^

3 Likes

I don’t just trait for the sake of completion. I will always leave at least a certain amount of stones available for the eventualities you mentioned, good new legendaries or mythics.

1 Like

I agree with @Draprion

While having Traits available and unlocked is awesome, strategically using your Traitstones early on to upgrade Kingdom Power methodically is a safer and more profitable route.

This isn’t a knock on DonBoba, like me he is in the home-stretch of finishing Traiting so he looks at it a little differently.

1 Like

After spending a bucket load of glory this week i’m only a few arcanes away from being able to complete the set - Just don’t know if I should or not.
Beyond the “unknown future” issues, if a troop is not already traited, its just not getting used, so what is the benefit - Aziris I’m looking at you

2 Likes

I just finished traiting my last troops with the arcanes I bought at reset this week! What a milestone.

Now I’m trying to build up a margin of safety so that a mythic using any arcane I’ll be covered. All the top guilds get lots of arcanes from legendary tasks too. If it weren’t for event tasks I would probably never need to farm traitstones again.

Before I reached this point I systematically sorted kingdoms by glory on Ashtender.com and then traited every troop in each kingdom from top to bottom until I got it to 7 stars.

2 Likes

Thanks… I finally figured it out.

3 Likes

Normally we don’t allow updates after the rankings are calculated.

Since you had a screenshot and this matches the number you said it was in your correction post after the screenshot and the correction was before the rankings, I’ve updated the rankings now that you verified the number with a correct screenshot. Welcome to the list @outlander

2 Likes

As soon as I had traited my main invade team fully I started traiting troops to get more kingdom power levels. But for the last few months I just traited whatever I could and now I’m just under 20 traits away from traiting everything (that I have as I am still missing Plague and Wulfgarok)… I’ve just very recently started buying more arcanes with glory so I have spare arcanes for new troops like mythics. It’s all part of the logical progression in the endgame I think…

2 Likes

Some end-gamers, i.e. those that were in the highest guilds before guild tasks were redefined, may have larger stockpiles of Arcanes and other traitstones sat around… Hence I trait everything when it releases…

2 Likes

I traited everything to get 7* and now hoard arcanes for new mythics and kingdoms. I’ll occasionally trait old troops if I need them for GW or they get a decent buff, but I’m sitting on 100s of arcanes and looking at a bunch of old epic troops thinking “nooooope”

2 Likes

This weeks event can trait jotnar, next week elemaugrim I hope it’s ok to mention this as it refers to traiting mythics

1 Like

Next weeks event can’t trait Elemaugrim the new legenday is in event chests not sold for glory.

1 Like

Re: traiting everything - I’m in the super-late-game boat as well. For anyone not quite there, I definitely see the point in holding onto some Arcanes that are a) rare or low supply, and b) not adding benefit from being used.

I highly recommend consulting the upcoming troops / Arcanes spoiler threads before burning Arcanes without reason.

… this really does seem a little off-topic lol.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to be moved down to Honorable Mention.

I miscalculated before, I only have 327 cards.

2 Likes

facepalm, how did I miss that? Thanks for your honesty. I’m stupid. I’m usually good about catching that.

I updated your 331 to 327.

327 still gets you on the leaderboard @htismaqe, but you’re on the bubble. If you don’t get a card next week you’ll fall off.

1 Like

Should get 2 next week with all the event keys I have saved up. :wink:

2 Likes

Here is the picture now :smiley:

2 Likes

I know im not even close to top but here is mine😎

3 Likes