Should Guild Wars be closed down? *VOTE*

Dont worry… It will all be over soon…

Be excellent to each other

1 Like

I don’t see the need to shut down GW on console but if there is a problem on pc i wouldn’t mind to shut it down only on pc

1 Like

Just a quick heads-up… we banned over 40 accounts on Monday alone, 15 from a single guild.
As always, we’re constantly upgrading our ability to detect cheats/trainers, and we have someone constantly monitoring both reports, as they come in, and flags that get set by our automated system.

25 Likes

@Sirrian any 3.2 know issues thread soon?

1 Like

Hopefully! The team isn’t in the office yet (console updates went live in the middle of our night!) but they’ll all be turning up here soon.

4 Likes

This is what I meant in my first post. The devs are actively and continuously improving GW, so voting to shut it down or get rid of it altogether makes no difference.

1 Like

ty for the answer @Sirrian so the 24 unique troop bonus in defense in GW start next week?

So ps4 coming any minute now?

That awkward moment when you’re just too good people think you’re cheating.

8 Likes

1 Like

Day 1 guild scores after this news looks different

1 Like

i normally never want gw closed, but id understand if it was closed until the new 3.2 bug is addressed

1 Like

Yes, they need to close GW until it’s fixed.

I have no idea how people are cheating in this. but last week I didnt win 99% of matches so there must be something going on :smiley: I had horrible rng against strong defense teams tho.

That’s technically impossible…

97% is the highest (under 100%) that you could have lost :wink:

1 Like

With the current 3.2 big, I think we’ll need to accept that any score this week is bogus. I guess it’s bogus to everyone, so let’s all grab our rewards and wait for a fix.

3 Likes

GW for this week should be closed

1 Like

If Princess Elspeth bug is not fixed until blue day (Friday), GW results should be scrapped.

There is a broken brown troop too.

If you use princess in war it counts as a devour. You will get the 5-0 but only about 5k.