Should Guild Wars be closed down? *VOTE*

I’m going out on a stretch here, but as a former guild member of a guild that made it from bracket 5 to bracket 1, we did it with hard work, great recruiting and a family environment. It took us 4 months but we did it.

Never once did we automatically assume anyone was cheating. We improved our scores by simple hard work, friendship and support.

Unfortunately the GL left, so I made a choice to move move on to one of the guilds that you “may or may not be” referring to, and honestly I find it offensive to make accusations based on score alone. Is it hard to believe a guild could score that many points? Look on Lyya’s ascension leaderboard. That may explain a lot to you…

Oh and one last thing, A lot of guilds use “trainers”. It’s called experience, teamwork, and family.

Try it sometime.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I am totally done with that playing the innocent game. But nice try.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I dont get offended easily. :ok_hand:

Flagged all posts referencing cheating and all posts with name calling. And since you obviously don’t know or care, it is demeaning, derogatory and insulting to refer to a woman you don’t know as “sweetheart”. But I don’t expect anything better from you.

4 Likes

That’s enough. Stay on topic, everyone.

River doesn’t like being called “Sweetheart,” and has indicated as such. Please respect her wishes.

5 Likes

No worries Lyya.

1 Like

3 Likes

This discussion is not about any specific guild or that guild’s members. As far as I can tell, it was intended to be a (highly-biased) poll indicating whether people were in favor of closing Guild Wars due to integrity issues.

As a reminder of policy, since it seems to be needed: callouts are not allowed. Please alter your post to remove names, or remove it entirely.

2 Likes

There is a tonne of other issues with GW and have been since Day 1. It should be taken down and fixed but it’s not going happen.

2 Likes

Thank you for trying to end on a positive note. I too am
in Intrim, and I most certainly do not cheat. I have played 10-12 hours a day for months…wait my husband did say in as having an affair with Gems of War. :thinking:

I think you’ve proven me right. It seems like an overreaction to an isolated case. You seem to say, “One guild did this to go to the top so shut down everything indefinitely.” That sounds like an overreaction to me. Should it be dealt with? Absolutely. Have they said they are? Yes. Should all of GW cease in the interim between? No.

2 Likes

No worries. Congratulations with the like-train you gonna get. :wink:

1 Like

Saying “I don’t know if anyone else in that guild is a cheater” is a backhanded assessment, which is not just off-topic but unfair. “Two people are good, at least, can’t say if everyone else is!” If you want to have a kibitz about another guild, do it in PM. This is not the place for it.

Fine lyya i will delete my posts…

This is crap… I cant even say something nice without getting told off

Whatever… Have your forum

1 Like

The ‘no call outs’ thing is pathetic and has proven to be inefficient.

3 Likes

we need gems from GW, well spend time :wink:

There @Lyya this thread has been scrubbed of my existence and have no fear i wont be saying anything nice anymore

I didn’t ask for such an extreme reaction, but thank you for amending your post.

Whatever…

Broken twigs

I think Lyya meant that what you wrote could easily be misunderstood, Brudda. But nowadays most things can be misunderstood. You did not recieve a warning or anything, so chill out, my Sweetheart! :wink:

2 Likes