Should Guild Wars be closed down? *VOTE*

That good news. I wish the rats got hanged out as well.

From what I can tell, this all stems from this thread wherein it appears to be isolated to one guild and maybe only some members of that guild: Some use a trainer

Iā€™m sure others are using it, but it is, again, relatively isolated. You donā€™t shut down all of GW b/c one guild or a few people. You shut down GW b/c itā€™s horribly unfun and frustrating.

1 Like

Lets agree to disagree. I can guarantee you it is as ugly as the devil himself.
I have been in Guild Wars in Bracket 1 for almost 20 weeks.
I have seen some crazy weekly scores, one week a guild had 100k more points than Anonymous,
in the Guild Wars. I forgot which one, and callouts is not allowed here. You can of course believe that those 100k points was made by simply the guilds was winning more than Anonymous, during the week. I, myself however I choose to believe that ugly things is going on.

1 Like

evidence

@delinquent, here you go brudda. Zero actions was taken by the devs. And this is only the total score from one Guild War week.

And there it is. You canā€™t believe this to be true so people are clearly cheating. Good work, Waluigi, maybe next time youā€™ll have something of merit to say instead of throwing around baseless accusations.

4 Likes

Yes, I completely agree.
But shutting down ALL rewards for EVERYONE instead of having lowered rewards for everyone is still preferable.
The only ā€œadvantageā€ there is in shutting down GW while cheaters are being banned is maintaining the ego of the players beaten by cheaters, but the only players nurturing such ego are the top 1%, and even for some of them, rewards come before their ego.

Wether there would be haters or not flagging your post, so far, there are no reason to shut down this topic.
Give moderators some credit.

Whole thread is a callout. Whereā€™s your evidence? Have you reported it to the devs? If so, itā€™s no longer your problem. If not, you are in violation of community guidelines. Either way, your thread is pointless.

4 Likes

Hello Sweetheart. May I ask which guild you are in now?

1 Like

Edited for fuller response:

You know perfectly well what guild I am in. You also know that my integrity in this game is unassailable. You want to make claims, have me investigated. I welcome it. It will prove once and for all that your scurrilous, rumor-based, falsified ā€œfactsā€ are exactly that.

6 Likes

It IS a waste of a poll because the wording you used in the options is biased toward the answer you want people to vote which makes it flawed. Thatā€™s Polling 101. Remove the bias and thereā€™s potential merit. There isnā€™t any merit due to the way youā€™ve presented the options.

Seriously? Thatā€™s your proof? Couldnā€™t possibly have anything to do with the hundred other factors like they had better luck, they played better, other guilds had worse luck or played worse, they didnā€™t have any losses due to dropped connections, their 6 matchups were easier than anyone elseā€™s, they eat/sleep/live GW, they had better scores in general? Do you hide in your fallout shelter all day because of all the bad people in the world that are out to get you?

No wonder you think the devs arenā€™t acting on cheaters if THIS is your proof. Youā€™re not giving them anything to work with! No offense to Anonymous but obviously anyone who can beat them must clearly be cheating! Gotta do a bit better than that to throw around accusations like that.

14 Likes

I just wanted to prove @Delinquent wrong, with showing him an evidence. People that thinks that this evidence is not fishy, must be peole from the guild that is erased on the SS. Such a simple world.

Thanks for liking the vote tho. :slight_smile:

Flagged as a callout. You are still in violation of community guidelines. @Saltypatra, could you take a look at this, please?

1 Like

ROFL problem is you didnā€™t prove anyone wrong with your ā€œevidenceā€. I also donā€™t think itā€™s fishy and Iā€™m not in the accused guild nor affiliated with them in any way, so wrong again.

1 Like

I feel like Iā€™m the only one that has no idea what ā€œtrainersā€ are and how you could possibly cheat at this game. Unless youā€™re talking about PC players running some kind of illegal code that modifies the gameā€¦? I play on Hexbox, so Iā€™m assuming weā€™ve been unaffected by whatever this is.

4 Likes

Thanks for the edification! I feel slightly less silly now. heh

1 Like

Feel free to believe that a top guild can gain 100.000 more points than the 2nd guild in bracket 1 during a week without cheating massively. But you must also try to understand that people will find it extremely hard to take you serious.

I would appreciate it, as a female, if you stopped referring to River as ā€œsweetheartā€, I think you know why.

Have a little respect.

Thank you in advance.

12 Likes

I didnt know that using the word Sweetheart would offend her so badly that she needed a helping hand from a friend to come tell me. I also have zero respect for her as she has zero respect for me, but I will show the little maturity inside me that you and Riversong has a lot more of than me, and never call her it anymore.

Dear god I just spit my drink out all over my desk and fell out of my chair! I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve ever laughed so hard! Thanks for that!

Ps: Iā€™m still wiping tears out of my eyes!

I still find it hard to take you serious, why all this clowning? So unnecessary and disappointing.

Wave 29, I am ready? Gonna get you all little antsā€¦

1 Like