Server Issues - Resolved

Back up on steam!

1 Like

Random Crash (13 Yellow/Brown)
Something random happens.

going right now

This is after I re-sintalled GOW

I keep getting ‘your game is out of sync with the servers - you need to restart your game’
On Android BTW (haven’t even tried on PS4)

Have you fully closed the app then restarted it?

I get the same after every match.

Are you able to play or are you still having trouble?

I can get on now on android

If you are seeing ‘Game Out of Sync’ Error messages, please make sure you fully close the game app and restart the game. That should fix the issue.

3 Likes

Now I can connect my iPad… For iPhone I re-installed the game and went thru the tutorial. Then linked the account… now it showing 3.3 updated version. Thanks for support.

1 Like

No problem, hopefully you iphone won’t have any issues with the next update.

It could be that if your phone still had the old 3.0 version then that could have been a reason? I’m not entirely sure. It’s very strange.

I’m not sure what is… I did the same way as I did iPad which Apple store was showing the new version and download the 3.3 , but for iPhone which Apple store didn’t showing any new update version. However, when I re-instaed the game, some how GoW updated on itself from 3.0 to 3.3

@Nimhain any chance of giving us UK folks a little gnome love for a few hours at least? Pop the drop rate back up for a while?

3 Likes

It looks like 3rd time was the charm, I’ve run out of time now though so can’t play until later :upside_down_face:

Preferably around 9 tonight :grin:

Thank you Nimhain :slight_smile: