Server Issues - Resolved

Such is life…

Happydays lol

1 Like

I’ve updated the original message. All updates will be posted up there just to make it easy for people to keep track of everything.

1 Like

Perhaps the ‘Nerf-Cannon’ that was unleashed at the Gnomes earlier, has damaged some infrastructure :rofl:

Im sure they will have it back up again shortly.

I believe we may have some rogue gnomes that have gotten loose in the servers.

4 Likes

Gnomes? Or Gremlins…?

Or it could be Imps… as older players may remember we once had trouble getting Spring Imp out of chests…

4 Likes

Same here…

The gnomes are mad they were nerfed!

2 Likes

06b

Any reason the Server Status page doesn’t reflect this outage? It kinda makes having a server status page a little pointless, no?

3 Likes

I’ll talk to the team about the status page once we resolve the server issues.

Not sure why it’s not reflecting the current issue.

@Nimhain Question: I did update my iPad to 3.3 , but not my iPhone which is still 3.0.
Is something wrong ?
Apple store don’t have 3.3 on my iPhone.

Bad mongo. I was hoping to play my GW over lunch. Oh well.
Good luck fixing the problem!

1 Like

@Outlander It may be that the update hasn’t gotten to iphone app store (as they are different). We have seen that happen in the office previously.

It could also be that you need to uninstall and reinstall the game on your iphone, as for some reason the iphone isn’t detecting that there is a new update.

Has anyone managed to get on the ps4 version?

Latest Update in on the original post.

I really hope you guys are already planning some compensation for this. This is ridiculous.

I got out of a winning screen on PS4! Woohoo, the sewers worked for 2 seconds!

When I re-istalled GoW on my iPhone, it went to the initial set up, meaning Level 1. From this point I can not access due to the server issue. However, Apple store still isn’t offering 3.3 on my iPhone.