SERVER DOWNTIME NOTIFICATION - 108 Update

“War and chaos will be restored Soon™”

This is still better than 1.0.6…This is still better than 1.0.6…This is still better than 1.0.6…This is still better than 1.0.6…This is still better than 1.0.6…This is still better than 1.0.6…

I am so not going to bed tonight…

1 Like

several months later
This is still better than 1.0.6…

2 Likes

That moment you switch back, hit Okay, and the box goes away, you think its up and then the box appears again and its still in maint :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe we should all consider playing a fun easy match-3 game to the pass time while it’s updatin-
-oh wait!

:sob:

2 Likes

I mark it as another epic fail for the team – when downtime estimate is announced wouldn’t it be the elementary polite thing to post updates in real time?

Or having the estimated up time appear in the Down notice directly, it’s less than a screenful of code to grab the info from a server.

Working toward player happiness is soooo last century.

They did come in here, say that it was taking longer due to a problem on the iOS with no ETA on fix time.

Sirrian did give us an update - they’re waiting on Apple, so it’s an unknown. Let’s just relax, please, we are all anxious to play…

I hope it is in the next hour or so…it’s going to kill me not to see the new updates and I have my gf coming over tomorrow…maybe I should tell her I’m sick

2 Likes

He said this:

You’re absolutely right @pasa. This delay is directed at you personally and how dare they not keep you informed instead of working towards getting this live.

2 Likes

Because the ball is in apple’s court now. If you had bothered to read more and complain less

It’s a freemium game, so it’s to be expected… If they can’t please the whales, the whales will go elsewhere… Then who pays for the servers?

Relax bro, it’s coming…

Watch the language, please.

Now now, language people.

Pretty sure Pasa gets the point now everyone. Don’t take your frustrations out on the frustrated now.
:sweat_smile:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s the only one frustrated. Because the universe apparently rotates around him

Meanwhile at Apple Tech Support HQ

5 Likes

I have another problem now. Does anyone know how to fix a chewed cable?

3 Likes

Some thing that you use to fix everything… chewing gum!