SERVER DOWNTIME NOTIFICATION - 108 Update

My game is patched supposedly but the server is still down. I can see past the window stating as much to a map with all the changes implemented…

Also hooray for a new icon and splash page! I like the new icon especially. And I’m sure there are many who appreciate the new scenery, goat abs are nice and all, but…

Steam got patch. Now for the wait on servers. :3

Mobile also seems to have gotten the patch. I … just don’t happen to care much about mobile lol.

Oh hey, mouse wheel zoom is back. Score!

2 Likes

Almost 2 AM down here… I really should go to bed :persevere:

40 more minutes until you might as well not sleep at all…now or never

Pfff another 40 minutes I guess it is powernapp time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys… everything looking good so far… BUT

We’ve had some trouble with the new bundle packs propagating to the app store… we’re just contacting Apple to get that resolved. No ETA on how long that will take though. Just wanted to keep you all filled in

5 Likes

Any chance of getting the patch notes to read while we wait patiently :stuck_out_tongue:

“Patiently”?

But yeah, patch notes? I mean, its clearly patched. No going back now.

(What’s really infuriating about that maintenance window is that it isn’t a splash screen on top or something and we can SEE the game and SEE that it’s otherwise ready!)

2 Likes

Wretched peace.

2 Likes

Gems of Peace

3 Likes

I’m so excited, the wait is killing me!

4 Likes

Brilliant! We need to have that made into a logo to display when i(t’s maintenance time!

EDIT: referring to “Gems of Peace” though the bouncing jelly cube would make a pretty sweet logo too!

3 Likes

Splash art: Nymph on a beach or something. Photosynthesizing.

Did I say Dryad? Boo.

Maybe along with a board that has no skulls and no troops? Just endless gems to match while waiting.

1 Like

I typically play three games at a time. The main game I’ve been playing, the servers went down a few days ago, and won’t be back online until tomorrow. This game is in maintenance, and the last game is getting a major overhaul as well tomorrow. I have nothing to play right now, and have already picked reddit clean in boredom. However, tomorrow I will have enough new content to keep me busy for a long while.

That is hilarious Zelfore, and well said!, the gif says it all!

But thanks for the great work