Serious question and conclusion on the New UI

Where did this come from?

Who said anything about religions?

The game itself is designed around ‘view-points’ (each kingdom has it’s own ‘theme’) “battling” it out,
forums are no different.

The universe is run by the fundamental truth that everything is either harmonizing or fighting at any given time (the most ‘harmonious’, synergistic team, should beat out most opposition, in ‘battle’), forum threads are not going to be any different (lol…)

“The number 1 rule, never talk about Fight club” (lol)

(Masonry understands that fundamental truth in all things, which is why they’re behind everything (giving the world their factions to ‘fight’ over) and are able to make games like this, lol…)

I think what @Lyya meant by religion was ideology.

Ideology is very divisive as a topic and these boards get heated enough over a game. Lets not add more inflammation by discussing ideologies, even those of the freemasons.

No subject is too risqué for these boards and this is proof :slight_smile:

You’re kidding, right?

If you want to prattle on about your theories, by all means, do so — but keep religion out of it.

Hey this thread is super off topic. Let’s uh, “re-rail?” it please.

4 Likes

Freemasonry isn’t an ‘ideology’, it’s a bunch of people that make it a point to learn how things work.

The universe runs of fundamental principles and as Freemasons learn those they become adept at manipulating the world around them (like an artist learns to manipulate his paintbrushes etc)

Any insinuation that that relates to the typical ‘belief’ systems that people like to argue over would be a mistake.

This seems to have stemmed from Eilas (whatever the name, sorry if i got it wrong) remark regarding that ‘person’ from history.

I believe the response to that was reasonable enough it took things off the ‘religious’ slant and put it back on track to reason.

There’s been no religious discussion here and won’t be in the future, rest assured…

lol?

the ‘you’re kidding’ belongs to me in saying " why in the world have you brought me into a discussion that someone else tried to instigate? "

If someone wants to use terms and names from belief systems that’s their problem (mute? ban? whatever).

Please don’t include me in that when posing a proper response that fits what’s necessary.

If the ‘pearls’ remark was taken the wrong way, perhaps I’ll edit it to this - “You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink…”

I hope that sentence isn’t taken as a ‘religious’ statement…

-boggle-…

(I’m serious about this - please don’t include me in the ‘wrist-slapping’ for things other people try to bring to the thread, I made a point not to reply to that poster earlier, rest assured I won’t anymore since it’s obvious he’s playing silly mind games with people).

I have the highest Respect for the premise of how Gems was designed, including all the various teachings of esotericism.

That isn’t ‘religion’.

Don’t confuse the two, again forgive me If i played into that last posters mind-games rest assured I will not be responding to him in the future.

You know I gotta mention this again,

Why in the world did you post your ‘reply’ to me when you’re quoting (the only ‘religious’ aspect of this short fiasco as it stands now) – Someone Else –

Please refrain from ever doing that again it has a very instigative low-brow feel to it.

If someone says, “it’s raining today”

Someone replies, “my mother got rained on last week”

You don’t reply to the -second- poster if it’s in the rules to ‘not talk about the weather’.

You reply to the first.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

1 Like

I’m replying to both of you. Knock it off. If this thread doesn’t get back on its original topic, it will be locked.

2 Likes

Honestly isn’t it just going now for the fun esoteric discussions?

lol, but yeah if no-one wants to take stuff like that seriously then I suppose it’s job was done. (Since most the ‘venting’ was done in the game already the people left are begrudgingly still ‘playing’ somewhat or are so new they don’t know what they missed).

Anyways, mourning period has passed I posted a new thread about the potential changes this game can have to make it drastically better, I hope you guys check it out there’s lots of potential there I’m curious to see what people think.

Lyya,

None of us has posted to each other regarding ‘said’ problem,

the issue is actually you coming around waving fists like my posts were inappropriate.

No offense but I found that offensive and you shouldn’t be so quick to play law-giver.

As stated I never said anything ‘religious’ (at least not ‘gearing’ towards that type of discussion) and made a point not to talk to that guy again.

By you coming across ‘pointing fingers’ at me it breeds resentment.

Saltys method was much more fitting as she didn’t ‘blame’, that’s all I mean she made the same point but didn’t make it ‘personal’.

My last few posts had nothing to do with eika but rather how i felt improperly singled out, please respect that.

1 Like

@Lyya beat me to it. (Posting in a locked thread brings me joy.)

4 Likes