Serious question and conclusion on the New UI

hey did you get that line,

“There upon the rainbow,
is the answer to a never-ending storyyyy”

Notice how we covered that topic earlier, lol… want to get into how Steve, Gems, the Song and the movie (and indeed that talk Eugene mullins had etc) all tie into together?

Yeah, exactly, I knew you would love that song little man.

Lets take a solid break. We deserves that now, especially you. I am also a little dizzy, havent used my brain as much as in these last 2 hours for a while. Too much of one thing is not healthy they say.

1 Like

hmm,

true… but it would be the perfect end to my night, before bed, lol…

and allow people to read tomorrow before I come back…

Hmm, i might let you influence me and ‘answer’ tomorrow, but for those reading and curious,

you can also add (to the ‘mix’, lol), that new Hitchhiker movie and what they say is the ‘Answer to All Things’ (number 42), that ‘Masterboy’ song 'Show me Colours of your life… ’

etc etc… fair enough I’ll come back tomorrow, lol…

Spare them, not all of them is immune to a conspiracy nutter like you. :wink:

In the famous words of George C. Parker, “and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.”

2 Likes

lol she’s probably in the same position like this poor chap from the C&C franchise [and that series btw flopped after its devs sold out],

2 Likes

You say “it’s what you’d expect of a 1970’s game.” ?,it’s called retro,and all the kids are into it nowadays,you should look it up.

1 Like

Dont get him started again, let this little man rest for at least another day! :wink:

Lol… This thread has recently come to my attention…

This has been a very interesting read to say the least!

@Ivar your wit is exceeded only by your brilliance brudda! 10 points!

@Strat I may or may not belong to the same “secret society” you dont belong to and that means i am a ghost in the plum tree lol! 10 points

@Lyya if you play the theme song to Friends backwards you get precise instructions on how to build a time machine but if you arent standing on your third cousins foot while listening you will only be able to travel 800,000 years in the future where you will be given the task of killing 22,196 Eloi. 10 points

@Eika your insistence in repeatedly posting the Jamie Mythbusters photo can mean only one thing, YOU ARE AN EVIL ALIEN ROBOT SENT HERE TO EXTRACT OUR WORLDS DILITHIUM CRYSTALS FOR YOUR EVIL INTERGALACTIC SCIENCE FAIR! 10 points

And now we come to @Viridian

I like you! Youre quite funny actually. You are obviously very intelligent and you mask that quite well with grammatical errors and feigned lack of knowledge. Very respectable brudda! I mean you dont know who nim is? And you dont know who baba yaga is either? Lol you are too much!

Next you are gonna say you dont know where Euryali gets her name!

Surely one who is so well educated in the history of the world and its verious societies, cultures, and religions knows these things so you arent fooling me brudda! 100 points

4 Likes

eh, sorry, I think I realize now ‘Baba Yaga’ is the card out of the game? I think I mentioned she’s probably based on some old myth or legend?..

Like you mentioned, I like to look into things and learn as much as I can, stuff that kinda (cough), ‘makes sense’ and ties into something valid sooner or later…
References to media icons and figures don’t really fit that scheme, unless they’re being used as a vector by higher powers to push agendas etc…

lol…

Not sure if I was clear there with that but yeah, lol…
sorry about the late response

LOL!!! Your vid and bridge quote are hilarious lol,

and yeah the ‘smoke-screen’ is strong regarding this update lol…

1 Like

You’re confusing ‘minimalist yet stylish’ with the just blatant garbage the recent UI is.

There’s a difference…

Hmm the thread seems rather silent, not sure if anyone cares to know the fate of the earth and their future…

but hey I’ll leave you guys with this -

and if anyone is interested I’ll drop by again to see if they want more insight into this stuff…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m6hyMJUGzY

(I don’t know how to embed videos, it’s the music video " 7 Wonders " by ’ U96 '… )

( Sirrian, if you’re able to read this, could you do me a favour and let me know what’s the fate of the type of person who actually understands what that’s trying to tell us, … put another way, who’s deciding ‘where’ you belong when nobody really sits down and gets to know ‘where’ you belong… )

Or is the idea you’re supposed to ‘prove’ yourself with the degree you attain and the money you have to buy your ‘place’?

Is something like google’s algorithms really going to be that accurate in colour-coding people?

hmm…

"Praise the Sun and Let it Shine… "

Sorry pimpin, but a late comeback now when all the lights is off and everyone has been turned away? Its a little late for that if you ask me…sometimes its better to let it go, especially if its nonsense, my grandfather told me once. :wink:

So stop acting like Jesus Christ with all your knowledge and blessings, because you are not him even if you think you are…

3 Likes

lol wow, interesting post…

Hope you get a good rush out of it lol,

It’s hard to focus on a forum sometimes it can get intense… (so gave myself a few days to see if anyone wanted to know about the Seven premise…)

Interesting I took your advice for a ‘rest’ and ends up, even after you had to mention it was ‘truth’, that you have more fun belittling the very things that are obvious in your face, lol…

As for ‘him’, he was a person trying to go around speaking on behalf of truth in his time and place,

His ‘name’ wasn’t a name, it was a title, just like you hide behind a forum alias, but you still get it’s unique title to denote who you are…

Like ‘he’ said, no pearls before swine right?.. hmm

Think it’s time you go read up on the story of ‘Barabas’… and remind yourself of the importance of humility…

1 Like

Let’s leave religious debate off the board, shall we? There are other forums for that purpose, and the topic is divisive.

2 Likes

Hey now don’t forget reeking of booze, covered in bruises, and scratching her arms.

I’m not actually trying to say these things about the game I’m just busting with laughter after reading that description you put forward lmao :joy:

1 Like

i thought goths already did most of that stuff you listed no? xD

lol I’m glad you got the drift, lool cause yeah, people are logging freshly into the game after some time off and are like, ‘what the heck happened to the game? What’s wrong with the UI?’’ LOL can’t make this stuff up happened just today, and will keep happening lol…

but yeah the guy needed a proper example,
I hope I provided that for him,

(lol!!..)