Sehr unglaubwürdig

Bitte überprüfen finde das nicht mehr lustig

Gemeldet

First of all:
This is an English language forum. So even if German is my native language I’m writing in English language.

So what’s your problem? The difference between your rank and your opponents one?
As far as I know matchmaking is based on the strength of the teams build. So… I think this can happen.

Maybe someone who knows exactly can say something about matchmaking. I would know more about matchmaking mechanics, too. The exact algorithms might be hidden to us, but maybe we know some factors…

This seems to be a side effect of the recent changes to matchmaking, it now grants such a huge score boost to low level accounts with good teams that high level accounts can’t possibly compete. The devs have been adamantly silent on this topic, going by similar extended absences in the past it means that what we experience now is intended exactly in this way, they just need a few weeks to find a volunteer willing to face the wrath of the community.

Das interessiert mich nicht ,ich bin level 1195 und habe nicht mit level 91 auf platz 6 gestanden ich finde sowas unverschämt damals wo wir angefangen haben wir auch kein booster bekommen also jetzt frage ich euch findet ihr das gut,ich habe so viel zeit investiert das ist für mich nicht in Ordnung jeder sollte sich anstrengen dahin zu kommen ich bin der Meinung er cheatet.
Sollte dagegen nix unternommen werden wird das spiel irgendwann untergehen.

Die Entwickler verschweigen einiges und das finde gegenüber dem großen nicht fair entweder man spielt mit offenen karten oder man lässt es ,wofür gibt es denn den button zum melden ,Ach so der ist nur aus Spaß da verstehe.Es ist ihre aufgabe sich darum zu kümmern.

I think it’s not about the rank here, but more of the 570/1 winratio of a lvl 91.

It’s for sure worth a report, but this should be happen in the background, because naming is not allowed on the public forum.

So if you have reported him, then the devs are aware of this player and will take action, when some cheating was included :wink:

1 Like

Danke du hast es verstanden ,ich finde wie du sagst muss etwas unternommen werden.Das ist die aufgabe eines Unternehmens sich dem anzunehmen.

Ich habe es extra öffentlich gemacht damit der Spieler sich ertappt fühlt und uns sowas nicht gefallen lassen.

If you get a good team together at low level it’s next to impossible to lose against the other low level teams. And due to the matchmaking score changes you’ll be raking in points like crazy while going on a guaranteed rampage. There isn’t much that can stand against, say, the meta Skeleton Key team if you meet untraited troops not even at level 15, especially if you know how to game this still a little more to your advantage.

1 Like

Nein ist für mich nicht akzeptabel es soll behoben werden er cheatet da bin ich mir sicher

The Forums are for all languages dude/miss

570 - 1 for a player under level 100 doing all 3 trophy matches can’t be blamed on 4.3
I predict receiving another one of these in the near future.

I have very excellent win rates too and I have the whole time I have been playing. Even when I was sub 100. Good rule of thumb: just because you are incapable of doing something that others can, that doesnt make them cheaters.

Keiner schafft es mit level 91 auf Rangliste platz 6 er betrügt und da bin ich mir sicher,basta