Seeing other players cards

Please give us the ability to see other players cards!! This would be extremely beneficial with helping out teammates or getting help from teammates with deck building :slight_smile:

Check out gowdb.com, it let’s you do exactly what you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally, I don’t think that’s something we need in game.

4 Likes

I have only been in this game for about 46 days now and am still learning the game myself. I think I have a decent handle on it though. I don’t have every single card (not even close) so when I ask for help it’s difficult to get proper help. If we were given the ability to see what cards people have, it would be much more efficient than “screen shot me your 300 cards”! :slight_smile: I think a lot of people could benefit from this! I have used that database to look up what certain cards do to attempt to help even newer players than me and it is time consuming and tedious. If I could just see what they have then I can help them build a better deck. There is another game I use to play that had this feature and our guild benefited drastically! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess you didn’t notice you can do it without screenshots. If you link your account to gowdb.com, you can share your collection with anyone. For example: my collection link (takes a while to load, beware).

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it wouldn’t be nice to have this in game. I can’t imagine devs would get around to doing it though.

Wow, that’s a long list! Nice! Lol one would still have to search the card to see what it does and it doesn’t have filter options (color, spells, etc). I bet it’s a lot of programming required to have this feature available in game, and you’re probably right, it likely will never happen. If you ever played LGOH you know how helpful of a feature it is :slight_smile: I’m sure veteran players have all of the cards memorized by now, but I certainly don’t nor am I a veteran player :joy: Thanks for letting me know about this though as it does help some! I sent in a ticket and they told me to post it here to see what the community response was, so that’s what I did. :grin: