Scuttlebutt

This new card is not that interesting for a skull-bait troop. Higher mana also mean it will block more color for other offense troops.

But… at least we get to buy Arcane Storm! And a chance to 8-stars Drifting Sand, if you have Scorpius of course. Time to use all the event keys!!

1 Like

I’ve determined the only use for this troop is to give its opponent an extra 36 Life and Armour once it’s devoured…

2 Likes

@Amadan I love you.

2 Likes

We have at least 3 already, bombot, firebomb, and that crazy dwarf.

That crazy dwarf is good in arena for getting rid of the you know what! Lol

Scuttlebutt
Soul of Xanethos (Bard)
Famine
Elemaugrim

Should get you rank 1 with double Stones.

Shocktopus is available in the soul forge in case no one has noticed.

I wonder at this point if it will even have its only release or whether the one obtainable in the soul forge is still an unfinished copy.

It was already finished almost a month ago, but the dev don’t have a chance to release it yet. It was planed, so Shocktopus does already being there in troop pool as unowned, that’s why it ended up on Summoning stone.

The dev said they will send a free copy to everyone later this week on another thread. I’ve been waiting a while now to 8-stars Blackhawk!

Also, just try out Sand Scuttler. It’s incredibly strong with added 20% boost, with 100+ more point combined! I love the double traitstone event on both PvP and explore so much, consider what might also coming later this week. I’ll go back to farm more explore now! ^^

2 Likes

It’s amazing! So far i’ve got 60 Arcanes and 28 Celestials on this event.
(I’m updating the numbers as the day goes.)

4 Likes

celestials.

1 Like

Good luck and grab some for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good luck to you too!. I’m at work and just getting my tributes and didn’t read events, sooo i didn’t know about dual stones on explore. I need celestials.

3 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to log in yet today, but that is great news. I could have used one of these events a little while ago when I was more than 20 arcanes away from having all my troops traited, but I will still take this week to put a bunch in the bank for upcoming troops. Double traitstone weeks are usually a bust, but opening it up in explore changes everything!

2 Likes

It’s Carnaval over here, no work since Saturday until Wednesday. :sweat_smile:
I can relax and play a lot, the downside is that i have to cook everyday…

1 Like

Yeaaaaaaah I’m digging double traitstones. I’ve got a Psion to feed.

2 Likes

So many troops traited this week, just 18 troops to trait twice more and that’s everything done, well until the new kingdom arrives which won’t be done before then.

I think the devs should consider something similar at some point for treasure maps for the week, double the rewards. It would give an incentive to use some of them then.

2 Likes

I don’t know, it’s a bust for me. I get an Arcane maybe 1 match every 100, maybe less.
I actually suspected that they nerfed the drop rate for the event, explo just doesn’t get me Arcanes.
And yes, I speed explore on normal at 4x speed.
I watch 3h of Netflix last night while exploring and got 4 stones (so 2 drops only)

1 Like

I agree, I had 75 fights daily and did all in explore, I pulled 3 and 2 were bc I used sand thing for the last 45 after my first few tasks of monsters and constructs.
I never farm stones and this is why.
Glory from pvp has kept me up enough, so I’m glad I’m all caught up.

1 Like

Exploring is useful when you need a specific arcane for a trait you need ASAP. For upgrading kingdoms and completion purposes, PvP is the way to go. It has been my way of playing and I’m just 37 arcane plains and 53 celestials from traiting every troop in the game.

2 Likes

What are your guys fastest “No think” pvp teams? I have all kingdoms at 5 star and it still seems that my speedy explore teams (bombots, or fire bombs and sunbird) just don’t cut it in pvp going against 9000+ power level teams