Scuttlebutt

Gorgotha, Krystenex,TDS,EventTroop

1 Like

Right now my fastest PvP team is Gorgotha, TDS, Glitterfang, The Worldbreaker.

You can put just about any dragon in the third slot and do well, if I had Krystenax I’d try that. You can also swap Dragotaur in for the 1st slot, but I find Gorgotha’s much better.

1 Like

When it has been PvP, all I got was double minor stones and nothing else. This week I have been ridiculously lucky with arcanes. Just one example is that I got 6 arcanes in 4 battles to finish one troop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have many PvP teams, but I like having a « brainless one » that you can just click while doing something else:

Gorgotha
Skullbeard
TDS
Elemaugrim or Nobend

Always use TDS , then Skullbeard, then Gorgotha.
Don’t bother looking for matches or skulls, you just explode stuff, and Gorg in front with Elem at bottom, skulls are not a threat.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! As I figured, nothing quite as “don’t need to pay attention” as the explore teams… probably because of the lack of powerful enough empowered troops.

Ah well regardless, some good suggestions here… Thanks!

Nope, no secret reward @Rickygervais … Not even a notification like: “Wow mate… Get a life!” :rofl:
I was expecting more from you devs, or is it that i just didn’t played enough? :wink:

Ok, bragging (for the last) time, all Arcanes and Celestials i got on each day:

7 Likes

Great effort. I dont think i got anywhere near as many as that but still got a lot. A very constructive week had with farming traitstones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Traited everything. I’m done and have reserves of every arcane between 40 -110. No more farming !!! Yay.

2 Likes

1 Like

Stop!! Poor old Harold.