Scuttlebutt

The positives about this troop:

1. The troop pack will have the Red/Yellow Arcane Traitstone, which is well timed for this week.
  2. It is a rare troop.
  3. Gold chests exist.
4 Likes

Whilst blocking your own Dawnbringer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You forgot people will get a slim chance to catch scorpius :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they want to touch the event chest this week, then yup! Too many things coming out soon though lol

I must admit, 2x Scorpius is a lot of fun.

1 Like

2 is good 3 is better :slight_smile:

Im having lot of fun with

Behemot 3x scorpius

1 Like

Can’t wait for the event. « Use Scuttlebut in PvP and gain + 3 respect »

4 Likes

100%!

The developers need to re-evaluate most of the ‘One Shot’ troop costs across the board. Look at Tassarion 18 Mana to create a few Gems and give +3 Magic on allies.

Its not really a priority, but it would be nice to have a few more troops to actually use.

3 Likes

I don’t understand this comment with the new Kingdom releasing this Friday. I can’t imagine any player waiting a full 4 weeks for this troop to be added to the pool to use their Gold Keys.

2 Likes

I think he mean no need to waste glory for this shit you just can wait and get it in gold chest

3 Likes

The troop will be of no use but the traitstones will be, I have a few troops that need finishing with storm arcanes :+1:

1 Like

Yes, with this week and the next, all our Infernus will be ready for battle.

As for the bug… maybe they have a plan and it’s really a summoned troop, we’ll just get the summoner later.

1 Like

This could be an interesting summoned troop if only it didn’t have the one-shot restriction. Even if you summoned a bunch of them, only one of them could cast…once.

Reduce the amount of armor/life gain, lower the huge mana cost, and remove the one-shot restriction, we might have an interesting strategic troop here…

1 Like

I think @Mithran brought something up that strikes me about most one-shot troops:

I’m aware of balance. If a troop has a strong upside, I expect it to come with some downside. “One-shot” is a good downside for a very powerful effect.

It’s very strange, then, that most one-shot spells have a comparatively high mana cost. If I can’t reliably cast it before getting in a bad spot, that means I expect the spell to be that much more powerful when I do pull it off. So they sort of have a double-downside, and I’m not sure that adds up.

4 Likes

Indeed.
Only Great Maw makes sense.
All others…
Need lower cost.

3 Likes

I always thought One-Shot spells need far more power/effect*. But everyone is in basic agreement: they need a buff.

*Does not apply to The Great Maw

1 Like

Speaking of One-Shot Spells: I’m surprised we didn’t had a “Bee-Troop” as another troop that dies after the spell.

Maybee a Legendary Queen Bee or Hive that summons such troops. It could even bee used in features like Dungeons for example, beecause let’s bee honest, the dungeon bosses are already tedious at this point.

5 Likes

Yay. Um… cool new filler troop…

3 Likes

Builds a castle, any size,
Catches seagulls, just like flies,
Look out!
Here comes the Scuttlebutt!

Is it gritty? Listen, bud,
It’s got sand instead of blood.
Can it scratch, where you can’t reach?
Take a look, on the beach.
Hey there!
There goes the Scuttlebutt!

In the chill of night,
At the beach, where it’s grand,
Like a castle of salt,
Except that it’s sand!

14 Likes

I have a strong Honeed for this. Perhaps if it’s added we need a better filter as it would suck to comb through our troop lists to find it. I mean it really stings that this hasn’t been a thing already. I mean as players, hiven’t we suffered enough?

2 Likes

So is it official news or just scuttlebutt?

4 Likes