Script error after pvp revenge victory

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to see the rewards of victory after killing the last enemy troop (Keeper of Souls). Immediately after killing the last troop, my server connection timed out. I then clicked “try again” and saw the script error. I had to close the app.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea - only happened once so far. Never encountered in hundreds of matches pre 109

EDIT: It happened again after the third fight in the Whitehelm Priest quest. I defeated the opponents, the server request timed out after the Victory graphic, then the script error appeared after I clicked on retry
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post

I’ve just had one of these after a pvp victory… There’s 3000 gold I won’t be getting back…

same happened to me. lots of retry connection. but I can g to any web with np. must be game side

Just got one too, but was trying to access the hero tab. Had some lost connections previous too.

the lost connections ---- THere are server problems, across all platforms and not related to new chat launch. devs are working on it.

script error:: might be ralated… see if it happens again after the server issues are done?

1 Like

I’m hanging at the loading screen. Thanks for the info guys/gals.

Got the same error when I was doing a treasure map just a few minutes ago when I had finished the game. Not sure if I will get the rewards or not.