Recoverable Error Received

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected to receive my rewards for a victory in PvP, but instead received an error. As you can see there is no way to exit from the Error message so I must shut down the game. Upon logging back in, I am on the world map with the same message but there is a clickable “X” on the window which once pressed always me to play the game unhindered. Although the game registers the PvP battle as a loss, I assume because I quit the game before the battle state resolved. This is the second time this has happened in as many days. Thanks in advance for the help!

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Not sure. That’s why Im posting here.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Indeed I do:

The devs seem to think this is tied to timeouts at the beginning of the battle. Check Sirrian’s post here:

1 Like

I got this message as well. While I understand there are new servers and issues etc, it’s still very frustrating to do an entire pvp fight and win and then not get credit and not be able to even do anything about it.

1 Like

After pvp battle

Strong internet connection. Had to restart game. Error on main screen after restart but could close this time. Loading connect times still slow.

I’m still Getting this too when attempting to pvp. :sob: