Rise from the Ashes

I even made a team around it, summoned a bunch in 1 fight and was like, sweet, easy event finish.

Nope :frowning:

Oh well. Hopefully the new patch will be out soon.

1 Like

UPDATE: The new event is deploying now.

5 Likes

When using Sunbird in the same team as Kerberos there is a 50% chance that when Sunbird’s spell kills an enemy you will get a Warg instead of a resurrected Sunbird.

6 Likes

Oops…

(10 char)

Stryx is the fixed event? There’s only 5 of them.

2 Likes

And how we can to do a decent Beast team when there are only META teams in PVP? …

4x rhynax best team xD

Fenrir
Spirit Fox
Forest Guardian
Wulfgarok

Have fun!

1 Like

Everyone have Wulfgarok yea xD any other option?

Tbh I’m not a fan of these events where we’re relying on people to set event troops for defence or grinding in explore. It’s such a shame that the planned one was bugged. I’ve only seen one stryx team so far. This is babba.

1 Like

No drainer, no mana generator, what do you want to do with this team against Psion/Famine or Wisp or Kerberos teams?

A little cheeky to say after the team you listed. :wink:
I mean that any beast team should at least have a mana generator in Giant Spider or Hellcat
to have a chance to face the meta teams.

What was the planned event about? :stuck_out_tongue:

Summoning storms.

1 Like

Hopefully storm events will work in the near future.

Yeah, that’s going to be a problem. We’re going to need a lot of players to set their defenses to 4x Stryx troops, because it’s going to be impossible to get 100 snotstones otherwise. I rarely see any Stryx in PVP. Maybe Garuda once every 100 matches or so, but the others haven’t been usable since the event that accompanied the Prince Azquila release…

EDIT: Oh wait, we can hunt them in explore too… That should be doable in an hour or two…

1 Like

Thanks to gra, Kellek, ophelia and a few from vikings including oleDK and others I can’t remember for changing their defence to event stryx. I’ve just spent 650 gold refreshing the pvp list to find some. Come on folks!

1 Like

You should be able to find them in Explore as well. Suncrest should have a few in most fights.

3 Likes

I’m kinda burnt out exploring Matt, plus the ten glory really helps out!

Fair enough, just making sure you did know that PVP wasn’t the only way :wink:

1 Like