Rise from the Ashes

Take a look at the new Sunbird.

Sunbird
Forest Guardian
Queen Aurora
Sunbird

If you don’t have QA, give Fenrir a try. Fenrir → Sunbird makes for one nasty bird.

2 Likes

I haven’t tested this yet but does troop order seem to effect this at all? Sunbird after Kerb, vs Sunbird before Kerb?

I’m running jackelope, fenrir, forest guardian, Queen aurora. That tiny rabbit is pretty cool and fills up fenrir and can be boosted very quickly.

Cool new troop. Pants event…

The original event would have been awesome. Looking forward to having that (and presumably a few others) as options when 3.1 drops.

1 Like

Explore too blah blah…

I have a defence slot labeled event, and I always try to set my defence team to whatever the bonus is. This week is bull shit.
4 peasants as protest.

Spirit Fox and Forest Guardian don’t drain mana or generate mana/skulls/barriers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking:

No, troubles for me other than the bloody Wisps… But, they’re always a pain…

@Eika - Negative, you don’t NEED to use those troops so don’t be a sheep, when you can skull spam with 100 odd attack front troop against a meta that contains zero troops with skull reduction traits.

@Shepard - You could try Kerberos, though FG converts out his colours so you may want to swap in a giant Spider as well.

3 Likes

The Wolf Pack says ‘Hi @Eika!’

:grin:

1 Like

Wait, I forgot to mention that I am a wolf in sheepskin…

1 Like

Argh!!! :dizzy_face::poop:

1 Like

No rabbit love? Shame.
:cry::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit2:

1 Like

@Nephilim

3 Likes

Very darko! That’s good… Real good.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that when the sunbird (in the lead spot when this happened) is the last troop and one uses its attack, it resurrects as it should but the death loses the battle. Is that the intended effect?

2 Likes

Sunbird
Sunbird
Hellcat
Giant Spider
Blue Green Banner

A lot more efficient the. I anticipated

1 Like

I just tested this and troop order makes no difference.
A Warg can still be summoned if you have Kerberos in your team and Sunbird’s spell kills an enemy troop.

1 Like

It’s more about the workflow: you kill the troop so traits related to ennemy’s death trigger and then Sunbird kills himself and ressurect. So it’s normal I think.

7 mana drain is nothing. If Famine team has the good banner a 3-match makes him recover 5 mana… A mana surge 8 mana.

FG generates mana but only if you find a good board… Often, I cannot cast him because no safe cast (ie sure to do an extra turn).
And you really fill Wulf in last position with a green mana generator (ie FG) which means you have to fill all your other troops?

It could work but with the META team and the super RNG, it’s too much frustrating to play this kind of team.

Love the artwork on the Firebird. I wonder if we will have a Legendary/Mythic Phoenix coming, since this one was not called Phoenix. Makes sense tho.