Rise from the Ashes

That almost sounds real lol

Like the look of this troop. No word on Karakoth or Khaziel rework?

1 Like

Some effect trigger when an ally die, like attack or magic bonus.
But I don’t think it’s efficient to build around it.

Mostly it’s just the Avenger trait giving a troop +3 attack when an ally dies. Notable exception is Sacrifice who gives all allies +2 magic and attack when an ally dies.

2 Likes

1:1 boost ratio? Meanwhile Death…

1 Like

deaths 3rd trait merits the 3:1 ratio

Yeah we got so much useless troop, i hope they would stop releasing new troops and start to balance the one we already got

They could balance 1 kingdom every week that would be awesome

2 Likes

How much time do you think we have? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah it merits the ratio if battle goes forever. Sure he also apply deathmark to all enemies but with recent nerf to DM, I don’t think it’s good anymore. Not to mention he’s a mythic and need 24 mana to fill. This bird is just an UR.

Well if you stop designing new troop and balance the current one, you will have plenty time :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: 1 kingdom every week is alot lol maybe 1 kingdom every 2-3 weeks then :slight_smile:

I hope we will see a major patch before Christmas with a 100+ troops rework, that would be the greatest present. Traits needs reworks too, so many things needs rework that one can write a book about it.

1 Like

Or maybe release one kingdom every three months (not two months like now) and every month one kingdom balance.

1 Like

Hmmm, or we could continue releasing weekly troops and doing reworks when we are happy with them.

(All sass aside, reworks are coming!)

6 Likes

My main issue with the lack of balance is that the new effects are not added to old troops: it seems to be the minimal that can be done without doing too much work.
Before it was the case, if I remember well Web and/or Barrier were added on some old troops when it was released.

I’m quite sure Enrage should be great on some old troops like Berserk: how you can be a Berserk and not be Enraged? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Best pun so far, @Sirrian. Quite a feather in your cap!

4 Likes
  1. Naga Queen
    Sunbird
    Domovoi
    Sacrifice

2. Stonehammer
    Hero(Summer’s fury)
    Sunbird
    Sacrifice

Hello everyone, just so you all know, the weekly event isn’t working as it was planned for release after the next update. We are working on popping in a different event, which will appear shortly.

5 Likes

When you say event it’s only the one for the event stones?

Yes, and stat bonuses are showing incorrectly as 25% instead of 10%.

2 Likes

I wondered what was going on!