Reward "bad luck"

1/38

Not sure if getting 2 battles + trap is more or less frustrating than ju finding the trap straight away.

It is a lot more frustrating as you came closer with finding two battles first.

Feels bad man. But you weren’t getting dragonite before the update, so this dungeon system is net positive.

I have not had a SINGLE perfect run yet, despite actually winning every single battle first try. I think you need to update this “perfect run” nonsense to be something other than an impossible game of chance.

3 Likes

How many perfect runs have you gotten?

1 Like

But at least some of us owned all the troops in the game. The update ruined that.

1 Like

As if new troops aren’t being released every week? Granted, new troops with exclusive acquisition methods (Zuul’Goth/Xathenos, Hoard Mimic, Drenza) do not come along near so frequently…

Technically a “perfect” run should mean you’re undefeated… Regardless of the disadvantages you receive.

1 Like

True, but that also means your on top of everything so this is something else to work towards.

Work? It’s just luck and gems. It’s the gow version of a lottery scratch off ticket.
The real work is trying to stay optimistic as the devs are trying their best to hit every iceberg they can. And then marvel in how their ship hasn’t sank yet.

3 Likes

If I could at least work towards it, that would be fine. At least for orbs, you’d work towards getting them from event rewards. It was still random, but you earn another go at the slot machine. This here is waiting towards it. There’s nothing I can do to speed it up. The only way to get it is to pay up, and I just can’t make myself do it, even though I have some gems to spare.

1/40 now

In other news, in world event…

There’s my problem, wasting my luck on useless stuff. I now have 10 orbs of power :woman_shrugging:

1/44

The urge to quit is getting stronger…

4 Likes

1/41

Yep - not spending gems anymore

1/48

:woman_facepalming:

Not a single “perfect” run yet. Bought every day just for one egg and trophy. Zero gems since. If it’s 10% chance, why is the PS Trophy count 0.4%?

Because you need to play the game in order to get the trophy, not just have it gathering dust in your library due to being curious about it a few years ago.

5 Likes

Because “numbers do not lie, but neither do they tell the whole truth”.

For example, I recently kicked a player from my guild for being inactive. I kinda didn’t want to due to my guild’s low player count, but the inactive icon wasn’t lying, they hadn’t played in 3 weeks which probably meant they’re just not coming back.

2/50

We don’t know that it’s 10% chance. Devs never said that, it’s just an assumption made by the community.
It certainly doesn’t look like 10% to me at the moment, but that might change as we get more data.

I also hate this new Dungeon system. It wasn’t until this morning did I get my second perfect run (while many members on our guild had 3+ perfect runs already). The system does not reward players who put a lot of hours in this game. You can have a causal player who only logs in daily to attempt the Dungeon and get a perfect run, while hardcore players get nothing in weeks (due to bad luck). This is unacceptable.

There has to be a system to “guarantee” a perfect run after a certain days of failure (ie. 8 days or so). I had over 2 weeks without a perfect run until this morning. It’s very discouraging to log in everyday to attempt the Dungeon only to be disappointed with “ZERO” dragonite for weeks.

Please implement a system to have a guarantee perfect run after a set number of failed attempts.

Thank you.

2/54

@chinesefollower, devs are thinking about making changes, some post on it:

1 Like