(Resolved) Fights end when 1 health enemy troops/towers are still alive (video included)

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
During fights, if you damage an enemy troop down to 1 health remaining and then kill all other enemy troops, the fight will end as if all enemies have died but you do not get credit for a kill on the enemy with 1 health remaining. The issue has happened several times in the past but without negative effects. This time it happened during Invasion with multiple towers in the fight and the 1 health enemy was a tower so it ended up costing an additional tower kill credit.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I’ve noticed it a few times over the past few weeks so I assume it began around first of November but I may have just not encountered the triggering event (1 health remaining) prior to that timeframe.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Start a fight and damage an enemy to 1 health remaining.
  2. Kill all other enemies without killing the 1 health remaining enemy.
  3. Fight will end as if all enemies have died, but you do not get credit for the remaining enemy (invasion tower in my video above)

It’s a fairly old bug. I know at least once it’s been erroneously declared “fixed” but I’ve lost track of which versions that was. Obviously it still persists. :frowning:

It used to be blamed on weapons that deal damage via affixes; there are a host of bugs with those. But in your picture it’s really clear that Cat Cleaver did 16 damage to the tower, leaving it with 1 HP, but somehow the game decided it died from that.

Hey thanks for reporting this!

This is a known issue which is fixed in the next update (4.2)