[Reported] Sacrifice isn't Sacrificing during Tower of Doom

Platform, device version and operating system:
Samsung Chromebook (Android) , Galaxy 5G S20+ Android 10
Screenshot or image:
N/A (video can be sent in a DM if necessary)
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Sacrifice used to kill the last ally even if it was it’s self. That’s not happening. Bug seems to be exclusive to ToD.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I… And many others… Haven’t used Sacrifice in years (thanks to the combo breaker being added) but I just noticed the bug today when I decided to dust it off.

Steps to make it happen again
Have Sacrifice in the 4th position. (Possibly have it be blessed and enchanted.) Then cast, no ally is “sacrificed.”

Hey, I couldn’t reproduce this issue with Sacrifice in the 4th slot, with or without team mates still alive or with or without Blessed on Sacrifice. The spell seems to be working correctly, it can sacrifice itself.

Sacrifice isn’t sacrificing was and still is happening during Tower of Doom. I made a recording this time if you’re unable to reproduce it.
Just tried it outside of ToD and yeah Sacrifice is sacrificing it’s self.
Probably worth testing in FA and Delves as well. (I won’t be personally testing without being compensated “campaign coupons.” :wink:)

@Kafka would posting the video make it easier or would you still need to reproduce it yourself?
After this week the issue can’t happen again until the next purple ToD in potentially almost a year from now. So I’m just doing what I can before this niche issue gets put on the Warhawk distant back burner.

@kafka is going to have to start showing us code snippets :face_with_monocle:

You saw the 1% goble goble? :unamused:

Post the video. Kafka might not do another run through the bug reports section before next week, when—like you said—it’ll be too late.

1 Like

Here you go.

I need the video because I can’t reproduce the issue in any game mode.

Sacrifice in 4th position, with or without allies still alive, with or without blessed, in any Tower of Doom room.

EDIT: oops, and there it is thanks!

1 Like

tenor (35)

1 Like

Thanks for the video, Sacrifice should dispel the barrier before he does lethal damage but he’s not.
I’ve reported it.

1 Like