[Reported] PVP Pets From Pet Bounty

So I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I’m making the thread anyway. I don’t have the VP for pvp pets, but I got this.

3 Likes

I just triggered a Magitant (geheron bonus to daemons) rescue from a pet gnome in PVP

The card says “you purchased this pet in the PVP shop” ….

Working as intended?

4 Likes

Interesting that you can apparently get them through normal pet rescue now.

6 Likes

Another one WOW

2 Likes

Did it say anywhere that PvP Pets couldn’t show up in other locations? I don’t see it in the patch notes.

It makes some sense too since sub Lv 1000 players are limited on how many Silver Marks they can actually farm for per day/League locked…

(Many of these PvP pets are also kinda worthless in their current implementation. The next evolution of Cosmetic pets I guess.)

6 Likes

100% that they will fix them being in Pet Rescues while not even acknowledging that the bonuses lining up exceptionally poorly with the regions is even a problem.

7 Likes

I think it could be good if they were removed from pet rescues. The way I see it, even further diluting the drop pool from gnomes just makes it harder for people to find the useful pets and lvl them to 20 for kingdom stars. And they’re going to be releasing more of these pvp pets as time goes on

Getting pet blocked and weapon blocked in kingdoms are 2 big obstacles for people these days without old accounts, but at least most weapons show up in soulforge eventually, even if it’s a long wait

As @TheIdleOne said, the patch notes didn’t explicitly state they should only be in the pvp shop, but the card text strongly implies it and IMHO it might be nicer if they were

3 Likes

Faction
Holiday cosmetics
PvP
Legends reborn

Minion orbs

Anyone getting , kingdom progression blocked through lack of pets, is playing wrong.

There’s so many pets in the game now, and a new one every holiday event, campaign, kingdom pass , 4 from every new legends reborn.

So so many pets.

3 Likes

I’m very pleased to see those pets added to the pool. Now they need to add old campaign/cosmetic pets too, so that all pets (outside of delves) are available.

4 Likes

But not all useful ones that actually give buffs

And as you pointed out, there are already plenty of other ways to get the useless pets just for a kingdom star

So let the pet gnomes keep dropping as many useful ones as possible that actually give team buffs, and keep the useless ones in other lanes

I leveled Theodorovich teddy to 20 at the last holiday event, sure, but I haven’t seen an Urskine rescue in literal years I think

I think many would prefer to have a higher chance to spend resources on that more useful pet , not just get more flooded with a sea of cosmetics to level up

1 Like

But the PvP pets are buff pets soooo.

I don’t understand your objection.

They may not be buffs you want, but there still buffs.

1 Like

there was a mistake i reaped the benefits of until they fixed it gnomes in pvp would still award loot even if they ran. i gained 2 pet rescues from it.

This is fair, and is probably why OP didn’t make a bug report I think. But if the buff is for a troop type that doesn’t exist within the restrictions for that region, is it actually a buff (see link below re: wargare) ? We’ll see how things evolve over time as usual

Sorry everyone, this is a bug.

The missing Troop Types in PVP should be in the region restrictions as well so that was reported already and flagged that report again to the team this morning.

I’ve added on the issue with PVP Pets that give bonuses to Teams that aren’t currently used in PVP.

7 Likes

Might be a bug versus original intent, but you might want to consider keeping the “bugged” implementation. Now the pvp pets are actually somewhat desirable and interesting, but that will basically end if they are restricted to one pvp kingdom.

Nah, I wish they added bonuses to teams not in PvP. They’re not exciting in the current implementation.

However, as they are now, they leave behind a LCS/lying character screen and if it means that gets fixed, then I’m all for the issue getting pushed through.

I paid a very expensive price to try something that didn’t work.

(Those pictures in words: I have the regular dragon pet and pvp dragon pet. LCS says it gives 6 magic and other things with 4 dragons in a pre-battle in explore. When I drop down to 3 dragons, I only lose 3 magic; that could only happen if the pvp dragon pet isn’t adding a bonus as its advertised on the LCS. )

3 Likes

Further to this, my guild got a Imponent pet in the Pet Rescue this morning around 7 AM MST. I think I did the first half of the pet rescue.

@Kafka for you to include in your report if you didn’t already know.

SMH who reports this stuff. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Iv done 5 pet rescues today, not got one PvP pet damn unlucky.

I’m Xbox. Are they on Xbox to.

Most likely this is already fixed and they are nowhere to be found, except bought for marks in the PvP shop.

2 Likes