Something is wrong with PvP pets!

Okay, some people told me that all these pets are just copy/paste from Puzzlequest 3, but I’m okay with the devs to put as little effort and costs into that on release.
But I still think that the devs shifted a line or two from the code when applying the bonuses, cause most of these pets makes no sense and please don’t tell me, that it is intended for not making any troop types OP!
Right now there are no restrictions on any area for:
Broken Spire, Karakoth, Pridelands, Beast, Centaur, Dragons, Mech, Merfolk, Naga, Raksha, Rogue, Tauros and Wildfolk.
So, a pet like Silver Dragoon seems to not fit.

But one of my best examples is Top Draug:

Wargare team bonus for Wargare in Ancient Khet and guess what?
I checked the infos in all areas and Wargare (and Vulpacea) is a restriction in Winter’s Reach; Bay of Stars has Maugrim Woods and Maraji Expanse has Wild Plains.
In all kingdom restrictions Ancient Khet has, there’s not a single Wargare troop!
Yes, you can use Spiritwalker class, but you need three Wargare troops for troop type bonus!
So, please @Kafka tell me what went wrong here and when will these pets get a rework?
Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

2 words: Lazy. Programming.

3 Likes

The missing Troop Types in PVP should be in the region restrictions as well so that was reported already and flagged that report again to the team this morning.

I’ve added on the issue with PVP Pets that give bonuses to Teams that aren’t currently used in PVP.

3 Likes