[Reported] Potion gems can grant first turn to AI

Guild wars doesn’t have potions of explosion at the start of a match. It’s possible an Omen trait could trigger it, but odds seem lower.

No potion explosions at the beginning, but they sure love to drop directly where the AI needs them to fill Zuul’goth up on up on one. Happened to me twice in a row.

Well odds might be low but it did happen to me today … and as a result I lost a fight …
Oh yeah yipie!!! :unamused:

2 Likes

Seriously guys???

Are we supposed to just accept these continuous Heroic Gem bugs are difficulty settings, or are you ever going to fix them?

3 Likes

I would love a time estimate. But last time people took their estimate as set in stone so I can understand why they won’t again. :frowning:

Maybe if we pretend that this bug benefits the player in some way they will fix it in less than 24 hours?

4 Likes

Something similar happened to me where it looked like the enemy got a match before the battle started because of blowing up mana potions.

Never seen before until this.

Just thought id add mine to the post but it happened so fast i cant say much more about it tho i might have it on video

Still a bug. Been happening to me all morning.

Do the devs know this is still happening? I’d love to hear back about this issue. It’s nearly got me killed during high level event battles before I even get a turn.

It would be great to get a response to this and the other potion bugs. Surely it’ll be fixed in the upcoming patch, but I can’t believe we’ll be playing most of the campaign with the main gimmick bugged. Again.

4 Likes

These are gamebreaking bugs for GW especially. And no response. So sad but it shows how much respect we get from the Devs.

2 Likes

Do we have an update on this?

@Saltypatra

1 Like

3 weeks now and no actual written response from any of the dev team :disappointed:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

In regards to this bug we should have a hopeful fix in update 5.7.

I hope that helps answer your question on this. :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Hopefully???
You think … sorry … “hope” that is satisfactory for the players?
I have posted something about this before but I’ll gladly repeat it:
Quote:
" it is rather odd that when there is some “unintended” advantage to the players (yes referring to gnome-a-palooza) a “solution” is introduced within hours, but if it’s something that is bugging the players it takes forever due to “all sorts of difficulties”(and other excuses) and here I’m referring to this retched color potion bug that takes the first turn away from the player"
End quote

7 Likes

Any rough timeline for this? Will this be out before this weekend with the new faction release? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Week 4 of the campaign and still no fix this is honestly a joke. I’m only doing the faction assaults to get all the rewards but it’s already annoying me. I couldn’t imagine going to 500 with this stupid glitch around.

1 Like

Yea i ve seen the ghost moves but never actually lost a turn un til today Tuesday fang moor assault.I bought tier2 in shop potions exploded then ai stole turn and hit me w/skulls. Dont worry they wont fix it untill after the campaigns done 6 week s down the road, if youre lucky.

It will be fixed when the campaign ends. For sure. :grin:

Should have - hopefully - and you hope this answers the question :exploding_head::disguised_face::scream:

You can see it right? You just hope we don’t see it.

It takes you FOREVER to fix all the bugs you are causing. Meanwhile you are happily taken all the money you can get - without any refunds to those that support the game.
Like incoming new faction this weekend - you will offer gems without any discount EVEN THOUGH the game isn’t up and running 100%.
J