[Reported] Potion gems can grant first turn to AI

In Underworld the same with the Siren Room.
He can cast the spell before my Turn :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I recorded an instance too. Here’s a link…

4 Likes

It feels like there’s a fix already. Look at the last moment in the video where a 5-match purple seems to have been blocked.

1 Like

It’s not a fix. It’s just another glitch - I saw the same right after weekly reset yesterday.

5 Likes

For the record’s sake: did Beta Testers get to see these Potions in action before release?
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

If you watch these potions for a while you can see that a potion is always the last action. Looks like if it not triggers an extra turn it ends the turn and so ends the 0th turn at the beginning of the battle.
Another stupidly implemented thing.

1 Like

@jpraveensn, in your second capture you matched 5 Skulls. This is why you kept your turn.

2 Likes

Haha wow…it needed a video upload to bring the famous @EpicurusHFC back to the forums! I don’t care anymore if this is a bug or not, I feel like I have achieved something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please fix this before gws :pray:

6 Likes

OH! I did not even notice it was you…

1 Like

Any updates or Dev response on these [Reported] potion bugs?

I know the single potion has been fixed, but if your first turn explodes more than one potion gem, the enemy gets the mana and the first turn.

This feels like something that should have easily been caught with ten minutes worth of testing…

6 Likes

Just happened to me again a level 300 Living Quartz team, which cost me the match AND a Valraven. My explode potion went off, set off mana potion, enemy goes and wipes my Sentinel with a couple easy skull matches. Then one 4 match later, plus the potions earlier, and Living Quartz is filled up. Next thing I know my next two troops are dead before I even get a move.

It seems like something breaks every patch.

1 Like

@OminousGMan please fix it. :exploding_head:

This needs to be fixed before guild wars next week.

This seems fixed. It’s happened multiple times since it was reported, BUT… when the AI tries to make their 4-match, it stops, reverses it, and gives me the turn.

I have seen what you’re describing. However, I almost lost a raven this morning. While it may not happen all of the time, it does still happen (at least on xbox).

Not fixed yet!
I have lost the first turn many times in class event thx to potions

1 Like

I don’t think there’s much they can do without issuing a client patch.

Rumour has it the patch has been ready for a while, but they’re struggling to come up with the traditional 50 gems of compensation, despite several mandatory donation drives at the office. G-a-P’s impact on the economy is worse than we all had thought! /s

2 Likes

Still happening for me:

3 Likes