[Reported] Inappropriate Offers (Daily Deals)

Here, have a purple Lycanthropy gem :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Happy that the lycan campaign is done. Wishing for a new positive gem drop. Like match and increase magic by 10 :heart_eyes:. In the meantime, I think I will get annoyed with ingot offers before Nov (next purple ToD). Another ingot offer for me again :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I just need to chime in here and say that the title of this thread cracks me up every time I see it. ā€œInappropriateā€ daily offersā€¦ like theyā€™re trying to sell you drugs and hookers or something, rofl. I think a better word would have been ā€œirrelevant.ā€

5 Likes

Wellā€¦ I meanā€¦ Has anyone bought an ingot offer to know if itā€™s actually an innocent ingot? Maybe ingot is code for brick of coke. Can anyone confirm or deny?

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

The longer I get ingot offers, the even more upset I get that, for new players, these TRAPS are likely all they see.

The system is so heavily weighted in the noob-trap direction itā€™s appalling. Let new-to-new-ish players buy the ā€œbadā€ offers, like crafting riches, to catch up on their mythic counts, but please, please, please stop trying to convince them that spending gems on ingots is ever at all a good idea for any reason whatsoever, because it never, ever is, given how delves and PVP work.

11 Likes

My daily ingot dose to shareā€¦who needs ingots?

2 Likes

I was going to play some Arena for a change, find those pets I am still missing and actually spend gems on medals now I have enough that I donā€™t need to save them all for the next event.

Only to get daily offers for troops I donā€™t need when it should be offering me more medals. Okay, so it is another bug, better report it so I can play Arena again.

Oh, good, someone already reported it.

IT WAS HOW LONG AGO?

Well, at least I and every other player will keep our gems instead of spending themā€¦ you know, exactly opposite of how the Devs intended these offers to workā€¦

2 Likes

I wish they were trying to sell me some of those instead of ingots.

I got offered legendary ingots today, they look suspiciously like the ones I didnā€™t buy yesterday.

4 Likes

Bored of those stupids offers (ingots instead of weapons, troops instead of medals), every damn day.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like hey, I know you have plenty of event keys ā€¦but uhh

We have no idea what it takes to actually upgrade your kingdoms and that the troop requirement isnā€™t even possible yet so here you go.

(Key words being Help Ghulvania)

And the devs silence on the matter thatā€™s been an issue for well over a year is ā€œgo frank yourselfā€. Because the devs are here to add shit, and if itā€™s too good, nerf it. And if you donā€™t like it, then they keep it for years and years. Then one day decide to change itā€¦ And say heyā€¦ Give us credit for listening to feedback. :roll_eyes:

PSā€¦ Iā€™m sure the kingdom helper is because I havenā€™t upgraded the kingdom to 16 power yet. So I should be getting deed offersā€¦ Not troops that are irrelevant towards the 16 level for the kingdom. I personally just have a hard time wasting magic deeds on life and extra Mythstones. I know Iā€™ll have to eventually. But Iā€™ll cross that bridge when I get there.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: I am so bored of my daily dose of ingots. :100:

3 Likes

I got the useless Kingdom Helper today, to ā€œhelpā€ Ghulvania towards power level 24. Feels bad, Iā€™ll only be saving 25 gems, youā€™ll be saving 50 gems.

@Dev: Do us all a favor and remove that offer. Not only its a really bad offer, but the offer costs more than just buying the event key in event chest. Not to mention that that offer is completely meaningless, especially when it doesnt even do anything useful

3 Likes

Nothing can beat the ingot offer. Imagine if you get it daily always doing the middle finger to you

5 Likes

@Saltypatra when are we gonna have a solution (or even a simple intelligent reaction) to this global problem ? Everyone is pi$$ed off. You are losing $$$, because we donā€™t buy anything with those stupid daily offers. Gnome-a-Palloza was faster modified than a bug (no, itā€™s not working as intended, donā€™t consider ourselves as naives).

1 Like

Never stop by at power level 23, it is a combination of ingot and kingdom helper. Hereā€™s my ingot of the day.

2 Likes

Iā€™m tired of these useless offers to ,but the silver lining is that my gem stash keeps growing. So thank you devs this gives me more incentive to save my Gems :grinning:.