[Reported] Immortal Weapon Can Be Upgraded Normally

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox Series X.

Screenshot or image:
Not available.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting Immortal Weapons to be upgraded only by levelling the associated Immortal Troop, as stated in 8.0 notes. However, I can upgrade Glaycia’s Lattice with mythic ingots or orbs of ingots.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Any time you go to weapon and select upgrade. Started with 8.0

Steps to make it happen again
Unlock an Immortal weapon by levelling its troop sufficiently. It can now be upgraded like any other mythic weapon.

Wow just buy the season pass…

I’m hoping this doesn’t cause an issue when an upgrade is applied by levelling the troop after using ingots.

1 Like

How do I put Xbox screenshot on the forum?

It just shows you can upgrade it but you cannot.

How? I know how to screenshot it, but not how to post it here. I’m on Xbox, not PC.

1 Like

I upgraded it to +1.

On PS, you have to upload screenshots to an app to be able to post them. Not sure how it works on Xbox, but if you’re struggling, it might be easier to just take a photo with a phone or other device and use that to post on the forum. Hope that helps.

another way you can do it is just take the xbox picture and send it to onedrive, then copy from onedrive and post it

I miss the xbox console companion…

Hello, :slight_smile:

For further investigation:

• Please provide a screencapture of the upgraded weapon.
  • Please also provide a recorded video footage of the upgrading process

I’ve tried that, I can’t get it to work. Seems to work on Xbox end, but it doesn’t seem to be there on Onedrive.

There’s nothing special to see anyway. Looks exactly like any other upgraded weapon.

As I’ve said, I don’t know how to post screenshots or video from Xbox on here. The problem is very straightforward , and is how I described it. Not sure why video is needed.

Who says nobody can recreate it? I’ve seen people using other systems say the upgrade button is greyed. On Xbox, there is no upgrade button, you press LB.

I don’t have a phone or digital camera to photograph the screen.

The only reason I reported it is in case it causes issues later when the troop is upgraded. It may well not, maybe I shouldn’t have bothered reporting it.

2 Likes

If it causes issues later they’ll fix it you did what you thought was right in the moment maybe what’s right in this moment is what you just said…

Hello :slight_smile:

Did you upgrade the weapon via Immortal first, then try upgrading with mythic ingots or orbs of ingots?

• Please clarify the exact steps you took
  • Please provide your Invite Code

Hello :slight_smile:

Please DO NOT ATTEMPT to upgrade your Immortal weapons in this manner, as it will potentially screw up the levelling of your Immortal Weapon.

Please also note that I’ve let the development team know about this issue and they are working on rectifying this issue.

1 Like

Hello, I didn’t realize we couldnt level up the weapons normally and already leveled it up. I didn’t realize it was a bug and didn’t know we weren’t supposed to level them up like normal. I guess I didn’t pay attention to all the upgrade levels and didn’t read the patch notes ahead of time. So what happens to my weapon upgrades now? Can you just take the levels away? I don’t want it to mess anything up. Thanks.

I use it daily. I think I had to download it for the Series X.