[Reported] Immortal Weapon Can Be Upgraded Normally

slightly different:

I dont like the regular Xbox App since its basically missing every feature I used to use on the XCC

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Just a quick note:

The development team will undo any tempering level done on Immortal Weapons by using mythic ingots. This is due to the risk it has on breaking the levelling for immortal. However, you will be refunded your ingots.

For more information and details please refer to this article here: Able to Upgrade Immortal Weapons using Mythical Ingots or Orbs

I use it for easy points and if I want to share a screen shot or video. Also able to remote play on it which I feel would be useful if I played Gems of War on Xbox.

1 Like

Okay thank you so much for your reply, that makes me feel better! I guess I better read the entire upgrade notes instead of skimming, and pay attention to the in-game immortal upgrade screen.

2 Likes

Upgraded it when upgraded other weapons without looking.
Invite code: IBSTOCKMAFIA_R4SY

3 Likes

I upgraded 1 level with a mythic ingot, expecting it not to be allowed, yet it was. I made no upgrade via the troop past unlocking the weapon. My invite code is SHANNARA_RUK9, are you not able to access it from my forum profile?

EDIT: I have since upgraded Glaycia to level 10, without instigating the apocalypse. Since I’ve upgraded the weapon legitimately now, I hope the devs will not undo it when refunding the mythic ingot?

If someone (e.g. me) levels Glaycia to 9 in the meantime, will the dev team know to refund the ingot only, and not undo the upgrade?

1 Like

I upgraded weapon yesterday too to +10,my invite code:FUSNIX. PS5

1 Like

can i upgrade glacia to level 9 or should i wait?

It should be OK, I just upgraded her from 8 to 10, after already upgrading the weapon to +1, and nothing seemed to go wrong.

So it seems the only downside to this bug is that players may waste ingots when the upgrades will be “free” when the Immortal is levelled.

2 Likes

When i unlocked it, I fully upgraded it with ingots without knowing anything else. PS5

1 Like

+10 seems to work fine.

1 Like

Im upgraded now Im.Glacia from 8-10 level and nothing bad happen,trophy pop up,weapon still +10,thx

1 Like