[REPORTED] Grinding Bellow: Silence affected enemies

Platform, device version and operating system:
steam/win10

Screenshot or image:
grafik initial situation

grafik choose skill

grafik skill performed (last enemy attacked)

grafik result

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Splash damage is dealed to adjancent troops. From text of spell it is expected that only troops are possibly silenced that are in range of splash damage.
/
Enemy not in range of splash damage was silenced

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
saw it twice in a battle. but depending on situation its possibly always

Steps to make it happen again
see screens

5 Likes

Looks like the problem can happen when the splash damage kills an adjacent enemy [edit: or if there are pre-existing gaps adjacent to the target].

I’m sure that splash damage is being applied and then 30% silence applied to the target and one above and one below the target.

It could be fixed by moving the splash damage step to be after the silence steps [edit: or changing the silence to hit the slots one above and one below the target rather than the troops above and below. Strikethrough on original suggestion which doesn’t work if there’s already an adjacent gap above/below with a troop beyond].

I just encountered this too, but I forgot I changed my capture settings so I couldn’t record it happening. The enemy Mechataur cast it on my 1st troop and it somehow silenced my 3rd troop, which is still undamaged.

Fwiw, Parrot (troop) also treats adjacent enemies this way with regards to Silence.

1 Like

I can also confirm i’ve enocoutered it many times during last weekend.

1 Like