[Reported] Campaing task reset 17 january 2023

A bit late for a fix, but thanks anyway :laughing:

I am honestly scared about whatever a “fix” to this problem might do. By now, the vast majority of active players should be beyond their regular star limit, no matter if the rewards (or non-rewards for free passes) were collected.

Whatever you are doing, chances are, that after almost a day, you will only make it worse.

9 Likes

we have to wait until 2525 for the next vault TW isnt real game data after all

1 Like

Yea, I collected the bronze task that finished, just to see what would happen. Then I checked the forums and decided to hold off on doing anything else.

I’m totally cool with the fix being just leaving it. But hopefully they’ll let us know before Friday if that’s the case.

They should figure out what caused it though (probably a server var or clock somewhere) and fix it before next camp.

Don’t forget a piece of chewing gum.

2 Likes

just recived this. i will be putting it in the other post too when it opens

"Welcome to Gems of War​ Support! I’m Bramble​​ and I’ll be helping you today.
We’ve let the development team know about this issue and they’re currently looking into it.
Once the issue is resolved, we will work out compensation for players who’ve purchased the Elite Plus Pass. "

7 Likes

I really hope you are not complaining, because there is no vault event scheduled/planned for 2525, so it will be an extra one! Extra sounds good!

5 Likes

(So true)

This is not funny… but funny at the same time :laughing::face_with_head_bandage::joy:

yeah at this point 2525 seems a touch early. perhaps after elon has colonised mars. earth is wiped out, we as a race destroy mars and then return to earth we then can have our planned vault event, but then it would still be extra because an extra event is better :rofl:

4 Likes

I obtain same email from Brumble

2 Likes

@OminousGMan so can we take the lack of communication for more than a whole working day as a “go” to collect extra stuff from additional tasks ?

3 Likes

No one said “don’t do it” so…

4 Likes

Yep, happened to me. Finished the week Monday. Have elite. PS4.

I didn’t buy elite pass, and did the tasks mindlessly. Now I can get my rewards!

All this zeros of them. Precious!

2 Likes

I am worried, that there is a number of players, who decide to upgrade to Premium pass in this situation. And that, after some data analyse, final weeks like this will become a regular [not a bug].

2 Likes

50 gem compensation for the “Ban-Gate” issue, which is a slap in the face, esp without a Vault event as compensation (which they lied about) and now this?..

Lemme guess, another 50 gem compensation probably for this bug, which is also a “slap in the face” for those who bought elite pass. So the devs have set a standard of 5O gem compensation no matter how bad a bug is or how they harm(ed) players, monetarily or gameplay itself. This is a sign of disrespect and undervaluing their customers, if you ask me or any reasonable thinking person.

Oh well, this is GoW. This is the standard and perception they are setting up for themselves. Self-sabotage. Just give it time. One bug after another. But people still play anyways so the ridiculousness continues. You’d think the devs get tired of the complaints and their avoidable mistakes and fix their messes appropriately but I guess they don’t mind. Go figure. If they want our trust back, compensate better! Beta test more or more effectively. If all these are considered unavoidable, then that’s really sad and unfortunate. If this comes off harsh, sorry,… not sorry.

3 Likes

if this is the case then they will need to extend the progress for the elite plus further too so the extra stars are still unreachable for the regulae elite pass holders

Its real simple…they have treated the community like garbage for months now. The compensation for the banned users was beyond insulting. Now they have a situation where the biggest whales and spenders in the game are watching for what they do. Either double the rewards, give a free upgrade next campaign, or 750 gems…anything less will have more financial backlash than the other mess ups on their part. Right or wrong, fair or not…lets just see how they handle this.

4 Likes

They are a business. They need to make money. The 9.99 campaign pass is the best deal they offer on a regular bases. Your statement makes no sense.

9 Likes

Lul…1v1 me bro…Gems of Fornite. F2P having 2 cents for paying player matters wears super well for credibility.

Also how did the topic with the misspelled key word end up as the official bug thread.

Would like to see some kind of response :confused: about to be the weekend ghost town time