[Reported] Campaing task reset 17 january 2023

There still needs to be some kind of compensation given. Maybe double the rewards for the pass or a Path to Glory II which cost the same amount of $

I would ask either refund the money or next campaign will be free for Elite Pass + Players as a compensation.

2 Likes

I can say this, as a VIP 15+ in this game for going on 8 years, if the paying customers get a lousy 50 gems you are going to see whales like me leaving in droves, the devs better rethink this one real carefully, because this is literally the last straw for me.

3 Likes

i agree considering i already have the next pass budgeted for. this needs aproached properly. because i can spend that money elsewhere just as easy

2 Likes

I have a feeling the devs will reset the accounts that collected the extra, I brought the Elite + so already have everything done :laughing: So cannot collect anything else :grinning:

1 Like

Someone forgot to change the recording from ticket msg “One of our Customer Experience agents will reply to you as soon as we can. Our office is currently closed from December 24th until January 3rd for the holiday period. We will have a small crew of staff attending to priority support issues, as well as keeping an eye out for any urgent bug reports. Due to this our response times will be a bit longer than usual at 7-14 days, however, we will endeavour to reply to you as soon as we can before then if we’re able.” (Jan 18th last I checked and I left the miss spelling in. Hint it’s in the last sentence of quote. )

3 Likes

Possibly give out Path to Glory II passes to those of us who bought Elite+ pass. They cost the same and will give a nice compensation

As a player who had been banned falsely, I fully agree - but don’t have much hope.

I seem to recall that they claimed they can’t do that.

I’m sending a refund request too!

All of the seriousness of this issue could’ve been avoided by one tiny thing…putting elite+ rewards on their own line in the pass. Aside from instant rewards, the only difference between Elite and Elite Plus is available stars

2 Likes

let us know how that goes please.

mail the rewards weekly instead of the additional stars

2 Likes

Actually it can all be avoided.

By developers writing code properly.
And making sure it works.

10 Likes

ever get the feeling this game is held up by string and duct tape now?

7 Likes

duct tape is used to fix things … these guys have made a flour and water paste to patch the cracks

5 Likes

i refused to go pass my 1188 points b/c a fear of auto ban kicking in and accused for hacking like they did to so many a few weeks ago, i bought the elite pass plus and i am vip 20 only b/c vip ranks stop there. i love this game and still fear a ban if i go on in campaign

3 Likes

I seem to recall they claimed they weren’t using banning bots either.

Didn’t they only claim there’s no ban without at least 2 humans checking?

But yeah, they could of course be lying - that’s always a possibility, sadly.

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that I’ve reported this to the development team and they are currently investigating the issue.

I’ll post here again when I have more information as to when a fix will be released.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

9 Likes