[Reported] Campaing task reset 17 january 2023

You got everything sooner and got bonus stats in guild wars. I bought it too by the way. Don’t hate on other people’s good fortune.

I don’t mind the players enjoying the rewards, I wish them the best, but I like fair play. And what about the players who bought the elite+ pass later, what did they spend money on, what did they get extra than if they kept only the elite pass? I think that compensation is necessary, for others players should be left with their rewards, that’s the solution in my opinion.

5 Likes

They got rewards without having to play for them.

Not that that’s much, and not saying I don’t understand wanting compensation, but that’s what they got.

2 Likes

I’ve bought the Elite+ pass but my tasks are also reset.

1 Like

I have the same on Xbox Series X (115/160). I bought the Campaign Pass, but not the Elite Pass. I had completed all the tasks and collected the campaign pass rewards on Monday, and now I have the same tasks as Crow re-activated.

ideally, they’d get a refund.
possibly, they could even go to steam or google and get a refund from them.
i know folks in another game who went to the platform for their refunds when things were screwed up.

alternatively, it seems to me the best way to resolve this is to let folks who bout the elite + buy the elite only next campaign and get a free upgrade to the plus. that way gow is not losing money, they are simply not getting future income, and probably saving folks quitting at the same time.

but idk the mechanics of their compensation system, so i couldn’t say how feasible this would be.

2 Likes

Ah, the next disaster. I played their game how it’s meant to be played. After a while I noticed this error in the campaign and just kept playing further as usual. At some point I picked up the task stars I had earned regularly by playing (why not?). And now? Bringing out the ban hammer again and punishing players for THEIR inability to provide a working game? If you want to lose more from your player base, go ahead…#blameitonthedevs #gemofbugs

1 Like

i bought the elite+ pass best solution would be compensate gems to the value of the diference in pass prices

5 Likes

I agree,this is solution too👍

Since the Elite+ players technically didn’t lose any money, financial compensation will most likely not be implemented.
However, I am sure they have a list of players who did pay for the elite+ and giving them the bonus rewards (30k+ gold all the way to the Orb of Power) again as compensation seems fair.
And if the devs think this is too much… THEN GET YOUR GAME CORRECT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

5 Likes

Bought the campaign pass, and the fact that the campaign is no longer finished eats at my OCD. I want to complete the additional tasks, but worry (especially with recent events) that I would be banned for exploiting an obvious bug. Surely they can’t ban so many paying players, right? You’d think there would be some sort of official response by now.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me this morning, I finished all of the campaign tasks, bought the elite pass and all of a sudden I have more tasks to do. Yet ANOTHER bug in a laundry list of problems this game has experienced.

I think more than a paltry 50 gems is required for all the bugs and glitches we’ve dealt with in the past couple of years. Especially this newest one which forces MORE EnGaGeMeNt

2 Likes

So they mentioned in there last self praise post.
Theyve got 8 million players.

Id say generously theres maybe 2k posters on this forum.

So that leaves over 7 million collecting rewards.
As they all wont be thinking its a mistake.

So if they ban the collectors, the game dies.
Literally dead.

4 Likes

If they piss off the whales the game is dead too.

1 Like

I bought the elite plus pass for campaign as well. I’m seeing in global, that people who did not purchase the elite plus pass as I did are receiving the elite Plus pass rewards that I paid for. Does this mean that either a) you’re going to give me a double set of the rewards, b) you’re going to give me $25 worth of gems, c) going to give me $25 to spend in the game as I see fit, or d) do something else. It’s really not fair to those of us who have spent money to get that Elite pass in order to get our power orbs as well as the other rewards such as gem keys, event keys, Dragonite, etc.
(upload://xsKmSTE5PCVIhzN075BhLImuzc.jpeg)

I have file a ticket on it.

3 Likes

Finally finished the campaign…again lol :partying_face::clown_face:

7 Likes

Yeah, i had finished my challenges on Monday. And already collected 1200 stars and maxed out the artifact last week. So what is the point of me doing the campaign again? Not like anything can be collected for completion of the tasks again. So please dont ban me either for doing a few. Before I noticed I wasn’t actually getting anything. Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s only 15 bucks because the initial 10 would have needed to have been paid in order to get any rewards.

Sadly this glitch is not for everyone since free players are screwd

Same bug. No extra rewards.

Initially, the tasks were listed with [fillers like this] for the task names and details.

I’d love to help with more details on all the bugs. But I’m tired of banging my head against the wall. Soooo tired…