4 Likes

Yeah 50 gems for 17€ …

4 Likes

Best deal the devs have made in years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I bought the Elite pass.
I finished all the tasks on Monday.

fyi
The Campaign signalled for me as soon as I had collected the last Battlecrasher for the daily Kingdom Pass.

1 Like

Is this happening on all platforms? Just curious… I’m on Android (ETA: PC/mobile).

1 Like

Should be Android too since PC and mobile are synced.

1 Like

Yeah, PC/mobile I meant.

What about console?

Xbox too….

2 Likes

Not on Switch

2 Likes

Just for those who are interested in some tasks

I figured that those individual tasks never appeared in that particular constellation in the current campaign.
M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶

I bought elite pass in the beginning of this campaign. Tasks are reset for me as well

1 Like

I send this ticket,im very curious for compensation🧐

4 Likes

I don’t think they’ll give you any compensation, you didn’t miss out on anything you paid for. Yes, some players won the jackpot in the bug lottery. Good for them, that doesn’t mean everybody will get sent the jackpot though. If you suspect campaigns will be messed up more often in future, buy the Elite+ Pass late (or not at all).

4 Likes

I am convinced the devs need help. :joy:

What am I going to add that hasn’t been already? How about it would’ve been nice if I could also get the rewards again for completing the tasks? :joy:

I’m over 1,200 stars with nothing worth anything. (PS4)

Who is in charge of this mess? :sweat_smile:

Who is this team? I agree I deserve what I pay for, but you’d think that the money they get is money well spent. Maybe get a new team. Too many mess ups, this right here is costing me time. OCD won’t let me leave the tasks alone. :rofl:

You guys are getting roasted left and right. Come on devs. What happened? The next mess up, like the kind we have been having, will leave me to think that someone on the team is messing the game up just for kicks. Find the person.

What? You’re telling me that a game like this will mess up frequently? OK, my fault, I’m not a programmer…

(Yea right, y’all just messing up :laughing:)

This is a wonderful start to the new year, isn’t it? :rofl:

9 Likes

I waste my money when compare with other players,this is unfair and bug jackpot is not apologize

1 Like

Just found I have this bug. It seems completing these tasks for extra points does not grant any rewards so as long as the game does not start banning people for “hacking” it does not matter much.

4 Likes

so after this i have actually enjoyed the extra tasks to the point i want to sugest an extended campaign we pay for to get all the new resources (dragonite, curse runes, verses and the new orbs)

YES devs i am offering you more money for something that started as an error :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

As that emperor used to say to his tax collectors, I want my sheep sheared, not skinned.

i like it when my glib warms.

3 Likes