[Reported] Campaing task reset 17 january 2023

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but I had to laugh at all those, who still spend money to this company.

expecting my next ban :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

If I could make money paying little to programmers and end up getting more money somehow, being greedy as I am, I would not change anything.

1 Like

If they don’t ban us for their stupid mistake (again) then this is actually rather funny.

At least we’re talking about something other than the vault event now.

1 Like

We’re still playing this game, sooo… :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

This will probably get fixed quickly.

I have had the same but I haven’t bought either Pass. I wonder what happens if I would. :thinking:

Normally I’d take one for the team, but under the curcumstances I’ll Pass. :wink:

1 Like

Also experiencing glitch. I feel a compulsion to burn through the tasks due to my OCD, but I will refrain from hitting the collect button anymore. I pressed it on the 30,000 gold to see if it worked. Problem is, that it might auto collect my rewards at the end of the week.

This is a tough room!! I don’t feel any anger or disdain for the developers. However, I do feel a little trapped. At this point, I would have to cease playing to not progress the glitch. And I’m not altering my playing schedule. And I could just ignore the gleaming little bar graphs on the left of the screen, screaming at me that I have yet to complete something…. But it’s a medical condition. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Exactly i get everything done in 1st 2 hours ocd.

So iv done everything possible.

And that collect is sooooo tempting .
Its calling me.

Like a Siren calling my name tempting me in.

As a level 1387 player tho.
They can stick the power orb, were the sun dont shine.

Got more than i need, and we will never get any bosses like zuul, skroll reborn or enraged kurundara.
That needs them so ever power orbs are useless now.

2 Likes

Don’t do it buddy! I’m here for you…

I could tell you what will happen, but this would lead to too many people even spend more money and this would only benefit our smart company, so no, dont do it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just collected my free nothing: it’s just too illustrative of IP2’s programming skills and compensation philosophy to not go for it…
:stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Yes but if you bought normal pass.
Youd get the things in the below pics lol.

2 Likes

I’ve interacted with this company long enough to know how much they deserve/can be trusted with my $$…
:stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I could tell you what will happen, but this would lead to too many people to even spend more money and this would only benefit our smart company, so no, dont do it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t worry, I won’t, I just could not Pass up on the opportunity to make a little pun. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Either this or the still ongoing explanation that they are not able to solve their spaghetti code and just add new noodles on top of it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
…mixed with tons of ketchup, sugar, kangaroo meet, old socks and whatelse more

5 Likes

Why complain? Free elite+ rewards if you bought the elite pass. Obtained stars did not change.

1 Like

I am just waiting on my extremely poor compensation… What this time… 1gem and 2 glory keys?

2 Likes

I don’t think this was a ploy to make people buy the elite pass. But interesting idea.

a redeem code :rofl:

2 Likes

I buy elite+ pass,my stars go up to 1200,no bonus reward for me,other players with elite pass have bonus rewards for free who pay more with elite+pass…nothing,punishment for paying

What about another round of 1000-1200 for you guys and gals, without having to grind for them?

2 Likes