[Reported] Bonus VP from Goals not counted in PvP Season

Platform, device version and operating system: Android

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
After completing PvP Goal 20 and getting the bonus 1000 VP, I expected the PvP Season to update accordingly. However, the PvP Season screen displays 1000 less VP than other PvP screens (such as Alliance and League), and I am unable to claim the next PvP Season reward as a result.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It started today, and restarting the game did not solve the issue.

Steps to make it happen again
Complete PvP Goal 20 and get 1000 bonus VP.

6 Likes

it would be very funny if all these rewards were not available without purchasing a pass

Would bet this is intentional. Cant have you getting a free 1000 vp. Though to be fair thats 5 blood frenzy battles so its not a ton

1 Like

The VP shown in the PVP Season section is 2000 less than VP shown elsewhere…should they not be the same?

5 Likes

I noticed that also, I’m on Xbox.

3 Likes

can confirm that - in my stack exactly 1.000 VP are missing - maybe the bonus from the weekly goals? :thinking:

2 Likes

I noticed a 1k discrepancy also - iOS iPad

It’s definitely the 1000 VP from weekly tasks level 20. I have it too and it happened directly when I collected the rewards on Xbox.

1 Like

I immediately noticed that yesterday too. Speculating that the bonus VP counts in most areas. Just not towards task progression. Should though. They will say working as intended. Lol

1 Like

Same here on Android : [Reported] Bonus VP from Goals not counted in PvP Season - #3 by Sylwani

My vp totals are exactly 2k off.

Hello :slight_smile:

I’ve confirmed with the development team that this is a bug, as your Bonus Goals VP is meant to contribute towards your PVP Season VP.

I’ve created a report about this issue and also included your screencaptures!

4 Likes

A few icons in the mail should fix it!, in the meantime.

1 Like

Has this been fixed? Today’s numbers are correct. :smiling_face:

Not for me, still lagging behind on pass rewards.

1 Like

Platform: Steam/Mobile:

What did I expect and what did happen:
I am expecting my VP total, including the Bonus 1000, for completing weekly goals, to match the Season progress. And however, Season Progress is 1000 points less. I want the Totals to match.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens al the time, since new update and reset.

Steps to make it happen again
Just play the game and check the two totals.

I think this is the same bug?

1 Like

Seems like it - thanks for reporting.

1 Like

In the shop and other PVP screens, I have 16,992 VP. When I go to Season Goals, I suddenly have 14,992. This is a 2,000 VP discrepancy compared to the more common 1,000 VP being missing.

I exchanged icons for VP before submitting this post. Maybe there’s something going on with bronze icons, but I would need another bronze icon to confirm for sure that this exchange explains the other 1,000.

1 Like

We know what causes the other 1000 xp, please don’t draw attention to it.