REMOVED.new one made

Just a little pre-weekend bump.

Still looking for one steady player. All of our guild statues are over level 100 and we get over 20,000 seals every week.

Recruitment is open again, One slot left, get it while you can… BUMP

1 Like

And still looking for one. Weekly minimums are 200,000 gold, 50 trophies and 500 seals. Guild Wars are optional, but appreciated and we are in Bracket 3.

Still recruiting.

I would love to join

Can easily make the requirements :slight_smile:

Invite code: TINYBOLT

I see you’ve responded to some PC/mobile threads as well. Are you on PS4?

Are you pc or PS4?

I would like to join if there are any open spots. Lvl 445. Can meet the requirements. Cheers

Psn is FiveZeroHERO.

Hi Schramy,
Can you send your in-game invite code and also confirm you are not currently in a guild? I can send an invite tonight.
Stan

Hey, invite code is SCHRAMY.

Also, not in a guild.

Just sent you the invite :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like we will have one opening this weekend. We are a casual and friendly guild, with modest minimums of only 200,000 gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies, but we regularly complete 4 or more guild statues each week and get more than 30,000 seals. All of our guild statues are over level 100 and we get a 200% daily gold bonus. Guild Wars is optional but with most of us playing for fun, we do quite well in Bracket 3, landing some solid weekly rewards. We’re very flexible with anyone needing a week or two off for family/work/health issues.

If you’re interested in joining, please post here or PM me or @Wishkiller with your regular weekly activity, hero level and invite code.

Still Recruiting

1 Like

Hi WishKiller,
I am an active level: 345
Can meet the requirements and do guild wars every week.
Sent you PSN MSG.
Thanks
CapStone1

1 Like

Crimson Sky is recruiting one active player. We are a nice combination of casual but active, with modest minimums and excellent rewards. All you need to contribute weekly is 200,000 gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies, but since many of us contribute much more, we typically complete 3-4 guild statues and all of our Guild Guardians are over level 100, making for some nice passive bonuses. Guild Wars is completely optional, but appreciated if you can participate. We typically hover around bracket 3, but sometimes bounce up or down between bracket 2 and 4. We are very flexible if you need a week or two off for family/health/work issues.

Please pm either me or @WishKiller with your hero level, activity level and invite code if you are interested.

1 Like

had a guy message me on psn…gonna add him

1 Like

It looks like Crimson Sky may soon have some openings. Weekly minimums are a modest 200k gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies. We generally complete about 4 guild statues and get over 20 k seals. Guild Wars is optional but appreciated. All of our Guild Statues are over level 100. We have a PSN community to chat and share important information.

Please send a PM to either me or @WishKiller if you are interested.

1 Like