Raid Boss Weekly Kingdom Only?

You lost me at…

Looking at the troops in the Spoilers there’s a raid boss for different kingdoms. Zuul goth is a karakoth boss and the event raid seems to be karakoth based. This is leading me to think that the event troops for the raid might have to also be from karakoth and NOT the event kingdom, (in next week’s case shentang) so we can only wait impatiently.

If I had to guess the new game modes will work like GW. Although it is not mandatory to use troops of the colour day, you get a bonus multiplier for doing so. So use event Kingdom troops in raid bosses to get more points, but there might be players that would do better just using teams without restrictions.

You assume that we have the choice to take other troops than the Event kingdom… not sure about that.
Because:

• we will get a specific slot for the event
  • “points” are the damage dealt to the boss so I guess no multiplier will be applied

Exactly that.
I don’t understand how some people can say it will put all the guilds on a more equal foot. It is exactly the contrary.

2 Likes

If we are down one will we still be able to fight the boss.

1 Like

You will find out in 11.5 hours😉 /truthful sarcasm

Seriously, the Developers have been planning/working/coding/testing Raids for well over 1/2 year. I don’t know why we don’t have a 3-5 minute Raids Video that explains everything before it starts.

1 Like

You had me up until the word test -.-

5 Likes

Ok, I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong. I stand corrected (but I’ll leave ‘testing’ in for the humor) :grin:

2 Likes

So from what we know so far, what is your strategy for raid boss?

The troop you can buy in the shop are stronger only against boss so i presume there is no need to rush at the store and buy them at the start of event. Just wait until you reach the boss

Also it say we can buy or win Sigils but there is also the timer we saw on first salty screenshot, anyone think we will be able to wait couple hours and get free Sigils? Or the timer reset every day?

And about the valraven, i hope they appear in any game mode (pvp,explore, arena) and not only in the raid boss battle cause it gonna be hard to get more Sigils