Rage Quit is When

Your Guardian cast provides no matches, but sets up the AI with half a dozen match-4s and -5s for a color it can’t even use.

Bonus points if the AI has a Kraken.

7 Likes

When you loose the first PvP of the week after only just being able to motivate yourself to the grind… :disappointed_relieved: :rage: - :golfer: :computer:

7 Likes

This can be circumvented by running Mab, most of the time

Actually I think that if no troops on a team can use the color, Frozen will not stop them from taking every match-4 and -5. I know I’ve seen that happen in my battles.

2 Likes

He’s right. Even if all 4 of their troops are frozen, matching 4 of a color they don’t use results in an extra turn.

1 Like

Rage PLAY is when the nurses decide to come in the room at 4am and make the most noise they possibly can!

2 Likes

But i did hit level 500 because of it lol

2 Likes

Followed by.

I don’t see the issue. If it’s your turn in the second picture, you take the reds which probably fills up TDS. After their turn, you’ve probably got a skull match to kill him. What am I not seeing?

When Gizmo gets a private message on a game with no private messages that says “you lose and I win… sincerely Gizmo” This would be rage quit worthy…

Kerberos only cast twice, devouring both times. Luckily it hit only hit my two support troops.

1 Like

The moment you know rage quit i going to happen…

Fml

3 Likes

Everytime i look at it

1 Like

I had a match today where I wiped out the entire enemy team save for a Kraken. That Kraken finally got a cast off when I had 3 troops left. It devoured one and the blue gems created made a match-4 that then cascaded into filling the Kraken again. He cast again and devoured a second troop - in the SAME turn. ROFL

9 Likes

All this negitivity i thought id share this… They fired tds and left me with this lovely scenery…

6 Likes

Ok almost quit but was so close…

When you hit rank 28 on the pvp leaderboards and think im doing awesome! Then you go play one battle, ONE!, and drop to 304…

Needless to say im over the leaderboard and if i ever make it up there again im not going to care lol

8 Likes

You have a well set up treasure hunt and no long want to make a move but you can’t surrender because you do not know if they implemented the feature you requested.

1 Like

When you brought wrong team into battle :joy:

Instant alt+F4

7 Likes

Oops…

We’ve all been there…

Sorry TheIna. But I really don’t like BD KoS teams

1 Like